• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Going back to the ex....for sex.....

Sex With The Ex?

• Yep, sure have.

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Came close.....real close......

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Not a chance Galactic, you pussy whipped bastard!

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why go back to someone you left?

I did once, and the best part was she was engaged to some navy guy at the time.

Dishonorably discharged :tongue:

ex-girlfriends, oh hellyeah. Ex-wife? Not with BlueBalls dick and Johnnystyro's ass pushing

If you want me to fuck your ex-wife fella just point me in the right direction. She might even want to come back to you once I'm done with her ;). Wouldn't that be nice?

As for the original question: Yes. But I wouldn't recommend it. There was a reason you broke up in the first place. The longer you're around them again, those reasons come back. That's just my experience, so it may be different for you.

This thread is pretty old now, so maybe Galactic can tell us what happened?

I have gone back in the past but you have to make sure its just for sex(if thats what you both want) because it is easier to fall for the person again. On the other hand if the relationship was ended with her being an ass to you then just walk away.. As hard as it is to believe sometimes there ARE more fish in the sea

This guy wants to have his cock crushed like an aluminum can. :rolleyes:

Who doesn't?

STDiva you are so behind the times. We all do it now. What you do, is you lie on your back with and erection. Then wearing a rather large boot your lady friend, or even your male friend (;)) stamps on your cock. Crushing it like a can.

Now doesn't that sound like fun? Try it next time you get some action. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it. :D

Who doesn't?

STDiva you are so behind the times. We all do it now. What you do, is you lie on your back with and erection. Then with a rather large boot your lady friend, or even your male friend stamps on your cock. Crushing it like a can.

Now doesn't that sound like fun?

Man. I can't believe I've been missing out. If it wasn't for my FreeOnes friends, I'd still be listening to Coolio and wearing parachute pants.

Man. I can't believe I've been missing out. If it wasn't for my FreeOnes friends, I'd still be listening to Coolio and wearing parachute pants.

Parachute pants my dear are still frickin awesome!!! Do not feel shame when you're wearing them. Hold your head up high and do the MC Hammer dance whenever possible. Listen to Gangsters Paradise while you're doing it. Then they'll know who they're dealing with!

Now if only we could encorproate the two with penis crushing then you'll look wicked cool.

Parachute pants around your ankles + Coolio on in the background ÷ penis crushing = WIN.

Parachute pants my dear are still frickin awesome!!! Do not feel shame when you're wearing them. Hold your head up high and do the MC Hammer dance whenever possible. Listen to Gangsters Paradise while you're doing it. Then they'll know who they're dealing with!

Now if only we could encorproate the two with penis crushing then you'll look wicked cool.

Parachute pants arouns your ankles + Coolio on in the background ÷ penis crushing = WIN.

What do you think the odds are of that being a fetish?

Loved your comment Heather Vahn (?) , would love to be on that speed dial (Heck, would love to have my cock crushed like an aluminum can by your recycle center also) :wave2:

This guy wants to have his cock crushed like an aluminum can. :rolleyes:

:rofl: I just had to go back and read that again (somebody spiked my drink maybe?). Well spotted STD.

:rofl:

What do you think the odds are of that being a fetish?

There's at least one maybe two people out there who's into that.

But they'll never know one another. Ones a zionist Israeli and the other is a member of Hamas. Which is a shame, because if we could just bring these two people together all the troubles that occur in the middle east cease to exist forever.

Damn these religious, cultural and geographic divides. Why can't these two guys be happy just crushing each others cocks whilst listening to Coolio in parachute pants! Without all the indoctrination that goes along with living in that region. Why dammit, why!?!

Yeah, I have. And it led to getting back together. Which is exactly what I wanted at the time. We're still together, and I have no complaints or regrets. But that's my situation.

I don't know yours, so... careful. If it's just sex, than treat it like it's just sex. Not like doin the deed is uncharted territory for you two. Don't go getting sentimental. Maybe skip the pillowtalk, after.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
This will never happen. I'd rather shoot myself in the foot for fun than go hit that again.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Pretty straight forward. Have you? Come close? Would never even consider it? Curious because I am going through quite the mental battle right now.....it would seem that the possible lure of great pussy has me setting aside my dignity, honor, and ethics......I was treated like shit, and yet, because of diplomatic extensions on both sides, there could possibly be a hotel meeting of the minds, as it were.....

Got me to thinking what others thoughts may prove to be insightful.......maybe I should just order a Fleshlight and be done with it until I meet the next one.........ahh, how I hate being human.

I didn't go back to an ex for sex, but I've HAD sex with an ex. Was that a Dr. Seuss rhyme? Meh...

Anyway, don't do it. She's an "ex" for a reason. No matter how good the sex was, it's not worth it. I just hooked up (well, ALMOST hooked up) with my stupid lesbian ex a few weekends ago and it opened up a whole new can of worms that I wish I hadn't fucked with. So...don't do it. I've been there to a certain degree and it just makes things hurt even worse than they already do.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
If she hurt you so bad you just can't get it up, then you know you have a problem for sure. Ain't no use carrying on.

Maybe you could show you are not the one without control. It would be nice to show the ladies that we can actually say no, unless there is a chance of patching things up.

Usually, if it is over, it is over.