• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

girls with nose pierced!! sexy or not??

Facetious

Moderated
All we need is yet another orifice to deal with, besides, what's the point ? ya can't fit yer pekker in 'em
. . speaking for myself of course.

Capital "M" Capital "E" Capital "H"

Seriously, no bones or hoops and I'll call it good, just one hole, not two, three, four . . .

hk727

Banned
Depends on the girl, but I'd say sexy moerso than not

Not. It looks ugly 9/10. Tattoos are hot mind you, as her tongue or belly button piercings. But nose piercings just dont do it for me.

For not liking nose piercings?

Dude, I am the most open minded [read perverted] guy here. I think almost anything is sexy re: females. From girls pissing on each other, to taking a squad of guys in one go, to A2M. But nose piercings just dont tickle my fancy.

Any other piercing is hot.

Depends more on the girl than the piercing IMHO. A hot girl with a nose ring is still hot, but an ugly chick isn't going to be any better looking with a ring through her nostril...

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I should have named this thread, I think its sexy as hell when girls have there noses pierced. or something along those lines. cuz I don't care who doesn't like it. BTW gentlemen, you gonna try and tell me or the other people in this thread that if your GF/wife looked like this your gonna leave her or pass her by as a potential gf cuz she has her nose pierced? I don't think any of you in your right mind would turn a girl down or end a relationship cuz she had a nose piercing.

p.s. I know a nose piercing won't do or make any ugly girls attractive, but sometimes a sexy diamond stud even gives a nerdy or homely girl a sexy look IMO.

Attachments

• 7t.jpg
    7t.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 173

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
BTW gentlemen, you gonna try and tell me or the other people in this thread that if your GF/wife looked like this your gonna leave her or pass her by as a potential gf cuz she has her nose pierced? I don't think any of you in your right mind would turn a girl down or end a relationship cuz she had a nose piercing.

In the previous post with the attachment I used the wrong size photo and you can't really see her pretty nose piercing. So I cropped it so you all could see it clearly now. I myself like a stud. (100% more than I like a hoop, but I wouldn't argue with a girl that looked like her about it) I would JUST be happy and content and live with it. :D

Attachments

• 17-1.jpg
    17-1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 148