• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

girls with nose pierced!! sexy or not??

I have no objection to them, as long as there are no boogers (sp?) dangling from them. That's the thing that I always wondered about - wouldn't they just add another irritating complication when you have a cold or allergy involving your nose, or when you get snot build-up??? Not for me, but I'm open to others having them, and in some cases they can look nice, but again the main thing is that they look clean, and not have snot hanging off of them...

I've had a well-pierced gf before and thought it was fine. Pierced nips can be pretty hot, but so can unpierced nips. So no real preference either way, I guess...

Like tattoos though, the trendiness factor has become rather annoying to me. But don't mistake that mild annoyance with some moral opposition to the practices.

Facial piercings always seem to reminds me of self-mutilation. Adding an extra hole in your nose seems a bit peculiar.:dunno:

No. Especially any type of facial piercings. Eyebrows? Lips? Nose? WTF?

I did date chicks with navel and clitoral piercings...it didn't faze me at all. In my book, some things are better off left unseen.

:2 cents:

Facial piercings always seem to reminds me of self-mutilation. Adding an extra hole in your nose seems a bit peculiar.:dunno:

Piercing has a pretty long history, I think. In any case, though, people will put holes in themselves for decorative purposes wherever they can get away with it, it seems. I was pretty freaked out as a kid when I realized that my mom's ears didn't NATURALLY hold those earrings, that she actually paid someone to punch holes in them! That could just as easily be seen as peculiar, no?

A little diamond is sometimes sexy but a ring is ugly.
The only piercing I find really sexy is the belly button one.
With the ankle bracelet and the toering they are the sexiest jewels on a woman body.

Im not partial to anything being pierced outside of the realms of what you expect on your own mother. Id be fearful of chipping a tooth on some piece of metal Id encounter in any erogenous zone on a woman any type of facial piercing, eyebrow, nose lip etc is like a car crash at the side of the road, you try looking them in the eye but you cant stop staring at the mess hanging out the mangled car!

I think they're still pretty cool. They are one element of the whole. I think only certain "artistically smart" chicks can pull off piercings and tats. Not every girl can and most shouldn't try. But a girl who has a sense of "what really looks good" on her can pull off pretty much anything.

I would have to say it depends.

Some girls suit them others don't

I have a fetish for indian girls with nose piercings as it is part of their ethnic make up. However, on the flip side I have yet to see a peirced black girl that looks good with it.

Just My opinion

I would say big turn off. I think they need to be put into a home because they aren't sane anymore.

I would say big turn off. I think they need to be put into a home because they aren't sane anymore.

wow! just wow!

anyway, nose piercings-yes! i'm surprised at how many people around here are anti-piercing, anti-tattoo and the like...i think body modification when done tastefully and skillfully can be a beautiful thing