• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls tell it like it is on PENIS SIZE...

Can we please ban this guy NOW?

I second this....

I third this, but, unfortunately, the new rules say that trolling and antagonizing aren't bannable offenses. As much as I wanna get rid of him, my hands are tied in the matter. Believe me, though, I'm looking for ANY bannable offense from him to can him.

I third this, but, unfortunately, the new rules say that trolling and antagonizing aren't bannable offenses. As much as I wanna get rid of him, my hands are tied in the matter. Believe me, though, I'm looking for ANY bannable offense from him to can him.

Has anybody giving him a warning to shut the hell up?

Why don't we start a thread in which we all pledge to ignore his posts and not react or respond to him in any way? If he's a person at all and not just some software generated gobbledygook, I think he may be mentally imbalanced, and it's in everyone's best interests just to let him be.

And if picking on him in particular isn't acceptable per the rules (I'm new and haven't read them in great detail yet), we can just call it an "I Pledge Not to Feed the Trolls" thread.

Just thinking out loud here.

Last edited:
Why don't we start a thread in which we all pledge to ignore his posts and not react or respond to him in any way? If he's a person at all and not just some software generated gobbledygook, I think he may be mentally imbalanced, and it's in everyone's best interests just to let him be.

And if picking on him in particular isn't acceptable per the rules (I'm new and haven't read them in great detail yet), we can just call it an "I Pledge Not to Feed the Trolls" thread.

You know, for a new guy you sure make a lot of sense and are remarkably logical in your posts. That puts you head and shoulders above 95% of the other members. :thumbsup:

twat36975248664224

Closed Account

It is sad though some people enjoy going through life as douchbags.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

I think we can do this without rubbing it in. Like I was saying before....I'm not really sure he understands what he's saying or how he comes across. The joy of all this is that you only "hear" him if you want to..it's VERY easy to look over any comment you don't like :) I think of Warren..looking for his baseball.... :)

Mandy Flores

On another note....

The man with the worlds largest erect penis is Jonah Falcon of New York. It is 13.5 inches. That is the current record holder. I can't imagine any woman has taken him to the base without being incredibly uncomfortable.

I'm gonna say this again to make things crystal clear. I like my dildo. I choose to use a larger one because it honestly does get me off faster. I would never choose it over a real man that I'm in a relationship with. If my man has a bigger penis that's great. If he doesn't that's great too. The focus on size is all out of whack. There are too many other things that matter in having sex outside of length and girth. Many many many women choose to just have sex with other women. What does that tell you about the importance of penis size? lol That's obviously not made up right? No possible question that penis size matters NOT to those ladies? On top of all that, once things have gotten going good the vagina has relaxed to accommodate WHATEVER size penis is in there. So, unless you're ramming a cock the size of your forearm up there, it's not gonna feel so different after a bit anyway.

On another note....

The man with the worlds largest erect penis is Jonah Falcon of New York. It is 13.5 inches. That is the current record holder. I can't imagine any woman has taken him to the base without being incredibly uncomfortable.

I'm gonna say this again to make things crystal clear. I like my dildo. I choose to use a larger one because it honestly does get me off faster. I would never choose it over a real man that I'm in a relationship with. If my man has a bigger penis that's great. If he doesn't that's great too. The focus on size is all out of whack. There are too many other things that matter in having sex outside of length and girth. Many many many women choose to just have sex with other women. What does that tell you about the importance of penis size? lol That's obviously not made up right? No possible question that penis size matters NOT to those ladies? On top of all that, once things have gotten going good the vagina has relaxed to accommodate WHATEVER size penis is in there. So, unless you're ramming a cock the size of your forearm up there, it's not gonna feel so different after a bit anyway.

:goodpost:

I think we can do this without rubbing it in. Like I was saying before....I'm not really sure he understands what he's saying or how he comes across.

I don't disagree. I think he may not understand either, but I think it's more likely because he's slow than having language problems. That or he's totally normal mentally but gets his kicks starting trouble, so he throws random words together that make zero sense and waits for peoples' reactions.

Regardless, ignoring him is the best alternative because he really only causes problems when people react to him. We just need to get everyone else on board.

So how do we do that without picking on him (you know, just in case he's just a poor sap who doesn't understand)?

The focus on size is all out of whack.

To quote my favorite Comedian of all time: "Why do people say something's out of whack? What's a whack?" -- George Carlin

But seriously, Mandy, your points are all well taken, and you're really a class act for laying everything on the table and setting the record straight. I really think most people here get it, my long ruminations on the subject notwithstanding.

The biological, evolutionary and psychological factors will always be there, societal pressures will always be there, but the more guys who get that it's more about making love to the right person and that having a massive schlong doesn't make you God's gift to women, the happier they're more likely to be.

By the way, Mandy, still want to fuck you.

Last edited:
I don't disagree. I think he may not understand either, but I think it's more likely because he's slow than having language problems. That or he's totally normal mentally but gets his kicks starting trouble, so he throws random words together that make zero sense and waits for peoples' reactions.

Regardless, ignoring him is the best alternative because he really only causes problems when people react to him. We just need to get everyone else on board.

So how do we do that without picking on him (you know, just in case he's just a poor sap who doesn't understand)?

So it turns out we can just ignore people, and not just in the sense of "Oh, I'm not going to read what he writes," but we can actually just not see what they post. What a concept! Probably should have thought of it sooner, but I'm new here and still learning.

I added you-know-who to my ignore list and now instead of seeing his posts I see a mostly empty field telling me that he's on my list. Plus, he won't be able to message me either. I don't know that he ever would have done that, but still...

So I encourage anyone else who's convinced another user is a troll or just doesn't want to mess with someone whose posts just don't make sense, to ignore them. Then we can all go on our merry ways posting and reading, reading and posting...

On another note....

One of the funniest scenes I have ever seen in adult entertainment was a scene between Ginger Lynn and John Holmes. It was supposedly the first scene they had ever filmed together. I am going to take it for granted that most know John Holmes' reputation. Anyway, the editing was not big budget Hollywood caliber. So after all the build up and innuendo, John drops his coveralls, revealing, to everyone's surprise, that he is completely naked. The very next shot is of Ginger Lynn's face, wearing this look of..."You think you're putting that where?"

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
well, i think its safe to say that this thread has made everyones insecurities worse.

if that was possible.

Mandy Flores

One of the funniest scenes I have ever seen in adult entertainment was a scene between Ginger Lynn and John Holmes. It was supposedly the first scene they had ever filmed together. I am going to take it for granted that most know John Holmes' reputation. Anyway, the editing was not big budget Hollywood caliber. So after all the build up and innuendo, John drops his coveralls, revealing, to everyone's surprise, that he is completely naked. The very next shot is of Ginger Lynn's face, wearing this look of..."You think you're putting that where?"
Get me a link to it or the name of it...I wanna see it :)