• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls Rubbing Their Nose On Cocks: AKA Girls Smelling / Sniffing Cocks / Jacked Off By Her Nose

Re: Girls Rubbing Their Nose On Cocks

Nice stuff, pkeyz, thanks. I actually need movies, but some pics are fine aswell.

Did you guys actually notice that those nosetouches or smelling-things do often come from "milfs" (30+) than from younger girls?
It seems for me that the older ladies like it more, atleast its my experience. Thats the reason why i like searching for milf clips, the chance to see some nose-action is way higher than watching <30yrs girls.

sry for bad english :)

Nice stuff, pkeyz, thanks. I actually need movies, but some pics are fine aswell.

Did you guys actually notice that those nosetouches or smelling-things do often come from "milfs" (30+) than from younger girls?
It seems for me that the older ladies like it more, atleast its my experience. Thats the reason why i like searching for milf clips, the chance to see some nose-action is way higher than watching <30yrs girls.

sry for bad english :)

...interesting theory! If following your theory I might asume that older females have a more riper relation to their body. So for a more sensual experience they use also other parts of their body (like the nose :) ) . But don't forget: movie are movies and reality is reality. I can't approve this theory from my personal point of view due I made my best "nosejob-experiences" with girls aged about in the 20's.
...nevertheless I will think about your theory when continuing my nosejob search.

......oh, before I forget: Of course all people visiting this thread are really keen of finding some nosejob videos in here and "not only" pics. Due they're hard to find and most of them are short home-cutted scenes showing nosetouchers happening by accident, pics have quiete the same worth to me. I'm really looking forward to your next contribution, if it will be a movie/clip: GREAT, if it will be a set of pics or a animated gif: GREAT, too.

Regards,

Hey guys, nice thread!

Annette Schwarz does it multiple times in DeepThroatLove :

ikYmHLKzyqoDG.jpg

http://i4.minus.com/ibpGda4XyBNp2u.jpg
http://i5.minus.com/im4DkSKi2S16a.jpg
http://i1.minus.com/ibeYngo9Q01iw4.jpg

I'll try to remember of some other videos.

Hello nasophilians,

like Hak has done it 2 posts before, here comes another video-still. Due real nose-on-cock-play pics and videos are quite hard to find, a very god way in generating nose-on-cock-pictures is looking for moments in videos in which the actress' nose is already near the cock like e.g. in blowjob scenes. Most of the nosetouchers happen while the actress has a lower blowjob position like e.g. she is kneeing/he is sitting or she is kneeing/he is standing.

Try it by yourself, and you'll get hot pics like this one: