• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls Rubbing Their Nose On Cocks: AKA Girls Smelling / Sniffing Cocks / Jacked Off By Her Nose

Re: Girls Rubbing Their Nose On Cocks

off-topic for sure

Like I said before, I'm not into anything too extreme. Just a sexy woman gently rub or put her nose on a cock works for me. That's more along the lines of what I'm looking for. Check out my links for examples.

You said it! Women who willingly rub their noses on a cock gently,while smiling and enjoying the lust of their nasophiliac partner. It works quiete well together with a soft and tender blowjob-...also my favourite fetish.
..and not this violent humiliation stuff...

Regards

Hello Nose Heads, I'm so glad having found this thread !

Thanks for your contribution. Let us keep this wonderful thread alive!

I will start with an wide winged Indian nose of a nice milf:
s18.jpg

What do you think, does this match to your preferences? i

How about of girls sitting on guys faces? I love it when a girl sits on my face!!!

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member

Her some new, last week we fucked and treat my slut really disgusting with 20 Men...
(photo)
(photo)
(photo)

^ You know, ALL I could see in those three pictures was whatever the hell dirtiness was on the dude on the lefts big toe.

... :| It's skeezing me out.

^ You know, ALL I could see in those three pictures was whatever the hell dirtiness was on the dude on the lefts big toe.

... :| It's skeezing me out.

Oh, yes you're so right! Didn't even realize the dirt on the foot, because ALL I could see in those three pictures was offtopic and doesn't suite my sense of aesthetic...in my oppinion just disgusting, no joy or erotic in it either.

What are your thoughts about this:
23.jpg

@Nasophilia: Geat Pics ! I like her smile showing that she really enjoys the nice cock on her nose. Thanks for that.