• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

girls fucking a guy with a strap on

shandafay

Official Checked Star Member
Lol your right everyone has the right to make their opinion known but sometimes you have to wonder if your really not into something then why bother even reading about it and commenting..maybe your interested...Pun intended....Free Speech and to each their own! A butt plug is not a fake dick it's a sexual toy and if I used a different shape like a triangle well that just wouldn't work fit....lol!
In my book having a fake dick up your ass is gay, but to each his own. Have fun with your girl "pegging" your ass, BTW if shit goes south in your relationship she might use this to blackmail your ass, PUN is intended.

I would have never guessed this would be my very first post to the FO Board. IMHO, I believe that what you do with your wife/gf is your biz. And you can see what kind of opinions there are out here. This is how I look at it. An ass is an ass. Be it on a man or woman, it is an ass. Some dude says he's not gay, but would fuck a woman's ass. If you close your eyes, there's no difference! Well, except that a guy probably has hair on his. However, let's turn this around. It's not like she asked you to suck some guys dick while she watched. Even then, you're only talking possible Bi-sexual. What happens if a guy asks his wife/gf to lick some pussy? Would you be willing to suck a dick in order for her to lick some pussy? Chill out people! Remember, different strokes for different folks. Do what you're comfortable doing, and by all means, ENJOY IT! Just my .02

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Why do I have the feeling this anniversary is going to end up in the emergency room.

I love your attitude Shanda Fay towards strap-on sex. I love getting fucked in the ass with a strap-on but a lot of girls aren't into it. And Shanda if you're guy wanted to bring another man into the bedroom and have a bisexual experience would you allow it?

shandafay

Official Checked Star Member
Hi thanks for your comments on this...I have been with my man for over 10 years and NO he does not like men...he likes the dominance factor the role playing of me being the aggressive one...doing something to him that is ...so taboo.. I didn't start out by just shoving a didlo in his ass I worked my way up to it over the years...lol...exploring with my tongue as I gave him bj's started it all. Cduya your are right enjoy what you do be yourself and why hold back!!! hey and to each their own...it's all about pleasure!
Appreciate it!!! ...we all have the right to our opinion's!
kisses
ShandaFay
http://www.FilthyCuteOnline.com so filthy!

Lol your right everyone has the right to make their opinion known but sometimes you have to wonder if your really not into something then why bother even reading about it and commenting..maybe your interested...Pun intended....Free Speech and to each their own! A butt plug is not a fake dick it's a sexual toy and if I used a different shape like a triangle well that just wouldn't work fit....lol!
LOL...that's what I say about the shemale threads too....if your really not interested in something, then why bother clicking and reading about it...;)

i disagree. lots of women love it in the ass. my wife loves my tongue and my finger in hers. and i have had her tongue and finger in mine. it feels amazing, and if she wanted to fuck me in the ass, i'd let her (some restrictions of course, a slim dildo and lots of lube). when she fingers my ass while sucking my cock, i have the BIGGEST orgasm.
it's too bad so many people are so narrow minded to think that if a guy enjoys having his ass played with he must be gay. does that mean that a lesbian who loves being fucked by a strap-on is really straight?
thought of having sex with another guy does nothing for me, but the thought of having my wife do my ass is hot. i think everyone from the "i'm not gay" crowd needs to lighten up. you're missing out.

I had a girlfriend do this to me many years ago, and it was so excellent. Best sex I ever had. She fucked me doggy first, and then she turned me onto my back and she gave me a handjob at the same time while fucking me, and when I came, it was amazing. I wouldnt ever do this with a guy, I am not gay. But I wish I could find more women that would do this to me. I like it best when I am on my back and can just watch her thrusting into me. DAMN, just writing this has got me hard.

JayJohn85

Banned
Freud would definitely have something to say about this

I had a girlfriend do this to me many years ago, and it was so excellent. Best sex I ever had. She fucked me doggy first, and then she turned me onto my back and she gave me a handjob at the same time while fucking me, and when I came, it was amazing. I wouldnt ever do this with a guy, I am not gay. But I wish I could find more women that would do this to me. I like it best when I am on my back and can just watch her thrusting into me. DAMN, just writing this has got me hard.

Wow! I can completely believe it was the best sexual experience you've ever had...

I'm gonna settle on taking your word for this one though.

I'm always wondering if girls are into using a strap-on with a guy. I'm never sure how to bring it up, without scaring her, when I'm in a new relationship with a girl.

go for it! use alot of lube and a slim strap-on.
have her jerk you off during, and you'll cum harder than ever before.

and if you are into it, ask her for a FFM next time, and have the other woman suck you off while your wife is pegging you.