• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

girls fucking a guy with a strap on

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
That is a fucked up anniverary gift, I'd pass on that jack, if you could seriously go through with that you need to ask yourself why are you married to a woman?

With a girl not only you have 3 amazing holes to fill, you can get your two holes filled as well. It's awesome and I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

I am a straight male, and i have always wanted to get and would love to have a woman peg me. The sexual exploration aspect is just intruiging and fascinating. I think once we hit our sexual maturitywe are more prone to exploring the "taboo" side of things. I mean lets face it who wants boring sex......

Does she like you? I don't think I would every think of doing that to a man I liked - now some guys I've hated I would like to skewer in the butt with a black locust branch. But for guys I like, they're supposed to want to do me. I don't want to do them. But then maybe I'm just close minded...

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I don't get why a gal would want to strap-on a guy as anything other than revenge for getting arsefucked :dunno:

Deepcover

Closed Account
Lol...I wouldn't recommend. For me, anal= Exit NOT entrance!

I don't understand why a lot men today is obsessed with having anal sex or receiving it? :dunno:
The pussy is so much better to explore imo:)

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Men, your prostate is in your ass. If you can get over that anatomical fact, the best orgasms you'll ever have await you.

... agreed... here is some proof...

Stunning Canadian amateur MILF Shanda Fay is live today at 7pm est (12pm gmt)
http://www.ShandaFay.com
Her live show is free to members
You get 50+ girls free with membership
(http://www.VNALive.com shows are all free when you join)

Her new pegging video is out... and it's a doozy... free to members... a strapless dildo in the ass of a man

strapless1.gif

strapless3.gif

I don't get why a gal would want to strap-on a guy as anything other than revenge for getting arsefucked :dunno:

That's funny you mention that. Whenever I'm like "relax baby" when I'm easing it in her, my wife is all "Ok, we'll see how YOU like it." It's to the point where I'm afraid to sleep with my back to her now.