• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

girls fucking a guy with a strap on

my girl wants to do this for our anniversary. its coming up soon, so i need to make a decision. i definitley want to be drunk to do it, but what do yall think who have done it?

we do a lot of anal play. i just want to know if its going to be weird after...

Pegging is the most terrifying thing I have ever heard of. If you think you'll enjoy it, then go for it, just make sure you gradually loosen so you don't end up too sore.

let's see - dick up ass .... hmm, sounds, huh, gay to me :dunno:

but if that's what she really wants to do - then go for it. go ahead and satisfy the lady!

It's not that I'm knocking something I've never tried, but I can't stand wiping my ass too hard, let alone actually inserting anything in it. I understand where you're coming from, though, man, I just know it ain't my cup of tea.

It's not that I'm knocking something I've never tried, but I can't stand wiping my ass too hard, let alone actually inserting anything in it. I understand where you're coming from, though, man, I just know it ain't my cup of tea.
hey i hear ya man. it aint for anyone. theres a lot of preparation involved. but, its sure as hell worth the wait.

I wouldn't ever allow that. Definitely not something ANY straight man should ever try.

Do it. Its your anniversary, make her happy :)

I wouldn't do it, but it's your ass. Do with it as you feel appropriate.

☼LEGIT☼
How do fucking women even enjoy anal? It seems like it would hurt way too much anyways for it to even be enjoyable.

I cringe when I insert a hemmorhoid suppository, but it's your decision. Doing it doesn't make you any less of a man then you were before.

If your wife really wants to do it then do it. If you do that you can pretty much ask for anything.

Also make sure you don't tell any of your friends... they'll call ya gay no matter what :1orglaugh