• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

The one where they are watching the other couple is from the intro of the latest show, you know where they show exerts from other episodes. The other pics are probably from a twitter account but that's just a guess.

Man this season is off to a great start. Krysie and Craig were awesome. First episode was great too. I had to thank Santa for the early gift. Seeing Alexis and Letisha was awesome with the strapon. Letisha great abs. I never knew Nicole was so tall. Is it just me but do the ladies looked like they've visited the gym quite the bit over the off season. It's like they made themselves even hotter. I can't wait to see more.

Anybody know if Jason and Chloe will be on as regulars?

I believe it was confirmed in this thread that they will be there as residents in later episodes.

You can also see Jason in the intros closing the door angrily . Looks like some drama is going to happen with him and Chloe. Hope that doesn't spell the end of their involvement with the show.

KrysieNCraig

Pending Official Checked Star Member
We would like to correct this assumption that Krysie wasn't ok with Me getting some. At this point we are fully in the LS and enjoy many others sexually. It was more the fact that we are attracted to different types of couples and people. So it is actually harder for us as a couple to meet other couples that were equally attracted to. Krysie is in no way selfish, however think if your significant other was sexual with another person you didn't find appealing, but they did... This may make for a neutral opinion which is perfectly ok. The LS is different for every couple/person, that's what is so great about it!

Craig

KrysieNCraig

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Hey all,

We just wanted to say thank you for the compliments. It's very flattering to know we are liked.

Krysie & Craig

KrysieNCraig, your input on how your life has changed since the show? Also your views on etiquette? Seems it was an issue in the latest episode!

Anyone have any idea on whether Emily appears on this season, i know she has left kasidie and was a unicorn for the episodes she appeared on season 4

Episode 5 is playing on the TV channel now. Not sure if its on the site. I saw ep. 4 - man - was that ever bad. Now, I have nothing against people with beards, but come on - that guy should have at least trimmed it to a reasonable size. It looked positively awful - and I'm a guy! If that's his thing, fine, but notice all the other guys on the show are clean shaven or have short beards.....and then there was something about etiquette and touching that one of the women didn't like. These 2 looked really out of place. Maybe they are better off playing with their cosplay and steampunk friends....FYI - saw some Steampunk stuff at a sci-fi convention and it is quite cool.

5 is up on the website...it's ok newbies are a bit too shy and Hector ruins their chance at a full swap with a couple by moving in while they were playing with some residents. Swipes the resident woman while they were playing with her!
On a side note, I'm beginning to think Janel is a cold fish! I swear watching her is boring, she doesn't do anything! I mean she fucks Stevens and he fucks other women but she doesn't do anything with the other guys besides let them touch her and kiss but I have yet to see her even jerk a guy off let alone suck or fuck them!!

I saw this too. DJ and Jeremy seem like a really nice quiet couple - I wish I knew how to contact them. Might be a good meet for my wife and myself. They come from a snowy winter area and so do we! I did feel a bit bad for them, sitting off the sidelines. I'm developing a dislike for Hector - not a classy dude at all. As far as Janel goes, she does make a comment in this last episode that she likes to get to know people first, and I respect that. Remember that we didnt see Pockets too often with other men other than big mike.

I saw this too. DJ and Jeremy seem like a really nice quiet couple - I wish I knew how to contact them. Might be a good meet for my wife and myself. They come from a snowy winter area and so do we! I did feel a bit bad for them, sitting off the sidelines. I'm developing a dislike for Hector - not a classy dude at all. As far as Janel goes, she does make a comment in this last episode that she likes to get to know people first, and I respect that. Remember that we didnt see Pockets too often with other men other than big mike.

Did Hollie ever get with another guy other than Mike??