Ginger Miller

Ginger
 

Attachments

  • gingermiller01.jpg
    gingermiller01.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,511
I'm looking for Ginger Miller Penthouse Pet 1989

Hi guys:

I'm looking for Ginger Miller Penthouse Pet of the year 1989, it's a beautifull blondie and there's no pages with his pics, please help me ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡.
 
Does anyone have any pics of Ginger Miller? She was Penthouse Pet of the Month in September of 1986. I always thought she was hot. I would love to get some pics of her.
 
I think she has photos over at Penthouse.com. She's also got some videos out and was also on some risque adult cable shows like the Robin Byrd Show in NY.
 
Forwarded this by a friend, looks like Ginger....

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Premium Link Upgrade ]
[Read more about the board rules: Premium Link Upgrade ]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I'M LOOKING FOR GINGER MILLER

PenthouseFan said:
She was Pet of the Year in 1989.
You brought this one back from the grave!:angels:
 
Re: I'M LOOKING FOR GINGER MILLER

Aces&Jacks said:
You brought this one back from the grave!:angels:

I really liked the 1980's Penthouse women, they were super hot! The mag went downhill bigtime the last few years.

Anybody with pics or links on Ginger Miller, Stephanie Page, Simone Brigitte, or Brandy (Ledford) -- the Pets of the Year from 1989-1992 -- please post ! :D
 
Re: I'M LOOKING FOR GINGER MILLER

Ditto to what Penthouse Fan said . . . we need to see more pics of those great Pets from the 80s and 90s! :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'M LOOKING FOR GINGER MILLER

Does anybody have non-Penthouse stuff with these gals, adult cable, TV show appearances, Robin Byrd or other stripper shows ?
 
Back
Top