Ginger Miller

Re: I'M LOOKING FOR GINGER MILLER

PacificMike said:
Ditto to what Penthouse Fan said . . . we need to see more pics of those great Pets from the 80s and 90s! :thumbsup:

Anybody got new stuff with Ginger Miller, Stephanie Page, Brandy Ledford, or Simone Brigitte., POTY's from 1989-92 ??
 
Hey everyone, found this link awhile ago.

Premium Link Upgrade

Scroll down the left and you'll find Penthouse girls from 1991 and Playboy from 1960's. Feaast away.
 
thosel99 said:
Does anyone have any pics of Ginger Miller? She was Penthouse Pet of the Month in September of 1986. I always thought she was hot. I would love to get some pics of her.


Did you ever find any (new) stuff on Ginger ??

If so, please post !!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'M LOOKING FOR GINGER MILLER

Are people still interested in Ginger Miller? B/C I have a couple more.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Premium Link Upgrade ]
[Read more about the board rules: Premium Link Upgrade ]

Edit - you are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread. Read the rules, please.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I'M LOOKING FOR GINGER MILLER

Are people still interested in Ginger Miller? B/C I have a couple more. [Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Premium Link Upgrade ]
[Read more about the board rules: Premium Link Upgrade ]
Edit - you are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread. Read the rules, please.

Wooster, please start a new thread so you can post the pics or PM me with the kind of pics you got, I'll let you know if they're new or just re-hashes. :)
 
Back
Top