• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Gina Killmer... Does she ever get nude?

GK.jpg

Does anyone know if there are any vids of Gina Killmer ACTUALLY having sex? or fully nude?
She seems to be pretty popular in Party Hardcore videos, and she does some weird... kinky stuff on the side.

But I've never actually SEEN her nude.
The most I've seen is her eating out some chick on one of the Party Hardcore vids for like 10 seconds... lol

Any more info would be cool..!
Thanks in advance!

She never actually fucks -- that I've seen. But she does suck every cock she can get her salivating mouth on in those DSO episodes (and they are numerous -- but taken down at the site).

She never actually fucks -- that I've seen. But she does suck every cock she can get her salivating mouth on in those DSO episodes (and they are numerous -- but taken down at the site).

I'm not going to bother posting specifics but I have those episodes and she does fuck, albeit rarely but she fucks.

There is no footage of boy/girl penetration with Gina. There is lots of blowjob vids but there is no visable proof of her getting nailed by a guy.

Julester send me this message, can anyone solve it?

''go to the ************.org board and look up the dso party hardcore thread''

This needn't be so mysterious. If the poster wants glory, he can have it unreservedly. But he'll have to make more of an effort than this.

I know of at least 3 episodes where she gets involved in the action. They are wso2005-01-12, wso2005-02-09 and 2004-12-01 (doesn't feature much in the last 2 but takes a cum shot in both)

She is fucked in one of the episodes of WSO. I don't have the episode anymore, and Tainster does not have those episodes on their site anymore. IIRC, it is a pretty quick look before the camera cuts and it wasn't the main focus of what the camera was shooting. However, the guy that fucked her was Robert Rosenberg back when he was with eromaxx in 04/05.

She is fucked in one of the episodes of WSO. I don't have the episode anymore, and Tainster does not have those episodes on their site anymore. IIRC, it is a pretty quick look before the camera cuts and it wasn't the main focus of what the camera was shooting. However, the guy that fucked her was Robert Rosenberg back when he was with eromaxx in 04/05.

cant u find the episode with a bit of searching?

I can try, but just finding WSO is hard enough. I'm not even sure what the date was, so finding that specific date would be harder.

This guy is mistaken, it looks like she gets fucked but she doesn't. the guy above him posted the episode date.