• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Re: Gia LeShay

i got a membership to this site and it wasn't that great. not many good pussy shots. if any at all. alot less risque...on this site

No surprise.

Gia hasn't been involved with that website for awhile. Also she has her own "exclusive and official" site:

http://beautifulgia.com/indexv2.php

Furthermore I could've sworn I've seen a website which stated she'll only do softcore....

(and no - I don't have the links to the vid where these pics came from - so please don't PM me...:) )

^Meh there are ALOT of former glam models that have said the very same thing...yet at some point they have eventualy dabbled in a bit of HC here and there..usually in early part of there carrers (under diffrent name) or later on in the carrier when they are tempted (by co-models or even agents) to try it slowly..and lets not forget any priviate vids some have done that had been exposed...So dont count Gia out just yet...there have been Many MANY glam models that have and still willl dip into HC even just a little...Gia might be the exception...but at same time...in todays interet age...you never know what could pop up later...

yea this site isn't much better in the way of spread pussy shots...it's mostly like glamour shots and dress up shots. a few tittie shots but nothing worth paying for...like i did. total disappointment