• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Germany might soon legalize incest between brothers and sisters

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Yes you are saying that it is okay and justified it by classifying it as a non-traditional lifestyle between consenting adults. We are obligated to teach our children about these things before they become adults. At this age you can drive. At this age you can drink. At this age you can suck your brother's dick. Don't let him stick it into your pussy because that would be wrong. Your words, not mine.

Yes you are saying that it is okay and justified it by classifying it as a non-traditional lifestyle between consenting adults. We are obligated to teach our children about these things before they become adults. At this age you can drive. At this age you can drink. At this age you can suck your brother's dick. Don't let him stick it into your pussy because that would be wrong. Your words, not mine.

I'm not saying any of that should be taught to children. Here's a novel idea, how about letting children be children?

Should an adult man and an adult woman who for one reason or another cannot produce offspring but happen to be relatives be criminally prosecuted if they decide to have sex with each other? They should be put in jail? Because what? Your sensibilities are offended?

Remember, consenting adults is the linchpin here.

Let's remove any possibility of offspring whatsoever from the equation. If two adult sisters want to have a sexual relationship with each other in the privacy of their own home you would forbid them under penalty of law? Yeah, ewww, gross but still, none of your business.

Let me just simplify and focus on what I'm trying to get across as I'm not as erudite as others here.

I'm not promoting, defending or even being indifferent to incestuous relationships. I don't think it should be taught as acceptable to children and it should remain a taboo subject. The fact that I'm even talking about this gives me the heebies.

What I'm getting at is government overreach into personal liberty. If two consenting adults <broken record> decide they want to do something with each other that does not victimize anyone else then what right does anyone have to say they can't?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
people's bitching but it's a natural thing, look in the nature animals all fuck there's brother and sister it's a natural thing.
also in ancient it was pretty common.
i don't see any problem as long that both are agree with that, you're attracted by your sister she's attracted by you, it would be shame to not doing it, just because people's think is not ethic.
and you don't choose the person that you fall in love.

I see a lot of 12 fingered people are contributing to this thread.

I'm wondering what started the good folks in Germany to expend any energy in this direction.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm guessing viewership for Game of Thrones is pretty high in Deutschland. Either that or this is the only way that Angela Merkel can get any action on the side.

my post was obviously too explicit so it got deleted..:facepalm:

All I said was that i don't have a problem with incest...if animals can do it,why shouldn't we?:dunno:

@ all moderators...you have 2 options

1-next time when you delete my post,send me a PM and let me know why
2-update the warrning thread and make it more clear

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
To everybody actually believing this would even be discussed any further than you and your family would consider celebrating Halloween with an all-family gang-bang this year in parliament...

As a german, I read every article here and this is never going to happen.

(Of course, there seem to be certain fellow board members who are thinking differently, possibly due to being born after such circumstances)

bobjustbob

I would like to think that this is one of those things that separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom.

I have to admit, there is one family member...red hair...fair skin, blue eyes...killer smile..killer legs...

Oh wait, thats my wife.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Plus, even if a politician in the german Bundestag or aspiring to come in, would silently favor these thoughts... career-wise, starting anything to push incest would be the equivalent of shooting a gun in your own face :2cents

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member
I'm not condoning incest, but I do think its a complete waste of recourses and time to prosecute consenting adults for their private sexual activity. Just because my morals deem something as wrong, why should tax dollars go towards prosecuting someone and then housing them in jail for however many years, when their "crime" didn't actually harm anyone. I truly am pro do whatever the hell you want with your body as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I'm not condoning incest, but I do think its a complete waste of recourses and time to prosecute consenting adults for their private sexual activity. Just because my morals deem something as wrong, why should tax dollars go towards prosecuting someone and then housing them in jail for however many years, when their "crime" didn't actually harm anyone. I truly am pro do whatever the hell you want with your body as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

I basically would agree. If the consenting adults would consider the sheer probabilities of handicaps for children from inbred relationships.

As sources state: They are 13 times as likely to have a birth defect

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mmunities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html

And children are always a topic once it comes to sexual relationships. Plus this gets from a probability to almost guarantee in families from a cultural background that make it a must to have not only one child, multiple kids must be and even if one or two childs are handicapped, they go on.

We often make the mistake to think other people make conscious and healthy decisions. The majority of people who do this, in my opinion, is not well educated and religuiously and culturally misguided

bobjustbob

Anyone using the consenting adult argument is condoning such behavior. Incest is wrong in every sense of the word and all examples. It's not like prisons are being filled with these people because these laws already exist. They were put into place to discourage this kind of behavior. Leave it be.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
they could have sex without making kids.

There is just one way to make 100% sure there won't be schildren - that is abstinence. Either people tend to forget the pill, the condom is old or is falsely used in the heat of the moment, one of them has second thoughts and sabotages the pill etc, nothing is really safe