• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Germany might soon legalize incest between brothers and sisters

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
There is just one way to make 100% sure there won't be schildren - that is abstinence. Either people tend to forget the pill, the condom is old or is falsely used in the heat of the moment, one of them has second thoughts and sabotages the pill etc, nothing is really safe
anal sex is safe :yesyes:, problem solved! :thumbsup:

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member
I basically would agree. If the consenting adults would consider the sheer probabilities of handicaps for children from inbred relationships.

As sources state: They are 13 times as likely to have a birth defect

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mmunities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html

And children are always a topic once it comes to sexual relationships. Plus this gets from a probability to almost guarantee in families from a cultural background that make it a must to have not only one child, multiple kids must be and even if one or two childs are handicapped, they go on.

We often make the mistake to think other people make conscious and healthy decisions. The majority of people who do this, in my opinion, is not well educated and religuiously and culturally misguided

There are so many people with hereditary genetic disorders that we allow to reproduce. We also allow people to reproduce that have absolutely no means to even take care of a child. My main point is it shouldn't be a criminal offense when two adults want to have sex. Also abstinence is not the only way to 100% ensure there won't be any children. Option 1 birth control, option 2 condoms, option 3 morning after pill, if all else fails option 4 abortion.

There are so many people with hereditary genetic disorders that we allow to reproduce. We also allow people to reproduce that have absolutely no means to even take care of a child. My main point is it shouldn't be a criminal offense when two adults want to have sex. Also abstinence is not the only way to 100% ensure there won't be any children. Option 1 birth control, option 2 condoms, option 3 morning after pill, if all else fails option 4 abortion.

option 5 vasectomy:cool:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

The methods you point out are, as I said, not foolproof. Pills, condoms, the 'loop', they can - and eventually will - fail. Statistics, happens all the time. And as I said, as long as there are more than one person involved, you cannot be sure what the other wants and does.

Plus:A relationship breaks up, in so many cases. You walk away, and just try to blend that person out.

How do you do that when your former lover is family? What do the others do, mother, father, did you think about them?

Incest is about SO much more than just sex

If you go to a family reunion to meet women, You Might be European.
If you introduce your wife and your sister and there is only one woman with you, You Might be European.
If you've been married three times and still have the same in-laws, You Might be European.
If a new law says when a couple get divorced, they are still legally brother and sister, You Might be European.
If your Family tree does not fork, You Might be European.

and they laugh at Americans?

does this mean the US government is now going to be sending foreign aid for banjos?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Maybe the brother and sister shouldn't be put in jail. The parents that brought them up should be locked up and sterilized.