• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gas prices are insane in Michigan

DR. B

Closed Account
It's $3.29 here.

During my Jr. yr of High School gas was .89 cent a gal. and stayed at average .95 cents until we invaded Iraq in 2003.

Prices went up 50 cents in less than 48 hours out here.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Depends.... If you use cash, it would have been 3.99. If you use credit card it would be 4.09 at the place I got my gas from (which isn't my usual place.) Is NJ the only place you can't pump your own gas? Never heard of that before.

Oregon doesn't allow you to pump your own gas either.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6899017, member: 114093"]Oregon doesn't allow you to pump your own gas either.

its weird, isnt it? i think its a tax loophole of some sort.

Petra

squallumz

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6899031, member: 114093"]Dunno. they don't have sales tax either.

dont tempt me. im fixing for a relocation.

Let's see, rainy, temperate climate year round vs. retardedly scorching heat. Gee, that's a tough choice. :rolleyes:

Petra

South Eastern WA state or north eastern Oregon is a nice place. You have the desert, a few hours away the mountains, or ocean. You also have access to Walla Walla Sweet Onions, Hermiston Watermelons, the Pendleton Round-Up, great skiining and/or snomobiling, hiking, swimming, cycling, etc.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Almost moved to Oregon. My dad worked for the military at their power plant. Decided to study theology to get a chaplain job and a transfer to Oregon. It was a fully paid move. 2 weeks after his fatal heart attack we got the transfer papers.

squallumz

Let's see, rainy, temperate climate year round vs. retardedly scorching heat. Gee, that's a tough choice. :rolleyes:

i know i know. we've been thinking about a move for awhile. we were on the california coast before out here.

South Eastern WA state or north eastern Oregon is a nice place. You have the desert, a few hours away the mountains, or ocean. You also have access to Walla Walla Sweet Onions, Hermiston Watermelons, the Pendleton Round-Up, great skiining and/or snomobiling, hiking, swimming, cycling, etc.

yeah i know.. we are looking into the cost of living and the job market.

It's $3.29 here.

During my Jr. yr of High School gas was .89 cent a gal. and stayed at average .95 cents until we invaded Iraq in 2003.

Yep. Around the turn of the century I will never forget paying .99c a gallon. My Probe got 30mpg+ too as well so I could drive that thing for what seemed forever for $12.00. :mad: