• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gangbang

Besides, it is not even sex, it is just entertainment for us ladies. Plus he is quite used to it, we don't hurt him, he can take the baseball bat like most guys would take a finger. It is easy to tell once he relaxes and opens up for us, it just glides in and out and he just moans a little. He says it is not really embarrassing unless we let other guys watch us doing it to him.

Maybe he likes that..Now what is wrong with a group of women controlling you :dunno:I'm just asking

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Im not a big buff on femenist stuff so lets agree to disagree.

Oh I see that makes sense i have no problem with that

Yeah but who wants a bat up there ass? To each there own I guess.

I never said I want a bat up my ass but like you said to each is his own I mean I would call it a gangbang.What is the difference between men doing it and women to be honest with you I would not mind a group of women standing around me squriting on me.Once again to each is his own.:dunno:I'm just saying:hatsoff:

kristoflaw10

Closed Account
I never said I want a bat up my ass but like you said to each is his own I mean I would call it a gangbang.What is the difference between men doing it and women to be honest with you I would not mind a group of women standing around me squriting on me.Once again to each is his own.:dunno:I'm just saying:hatsoff:

Who knows, I'm not gonna try it (or did I?) but you can never know maybe it feels awesome? ;):mad::):D:crying:

Who knows, I'm not gonna try it (or did I?) but you can never know maybe it feels awesome? ;):mad::):D:crying:

It does feel awesome for him, otherwise he wouldn't cum from it. We never even touch him, we just put our feet up and sit back and fuck him until he shoots for us like a good boy. It really is fun to do and not much work involved for seuch good entertainment :)

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Jagger, it is aluminum, it is very smooth so it just glides in and out. He can tke it fine now, he has been well trained :)

Well that certainly is good to hear. Wouldn't want to risk him taking a splinter, now would we? :eek:

lol...gay isn't a bad thing.

If its true, its hot