• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gangbang

I have been asked in private alot what me and my friends do while i have my hubby bent over the foot stool fucking him with the baseball bat. So here goes, we ladies all stay dressed actually, it is not really sex to us, just entertainment. We all take turns fucking him with the bat, it is funny to see who can make him cum first or gape open the widest. basically a party game we use on friday and saturday nights. We don't tie him up or anything, he is well trained and bends over when told to do so. He understands that women are in charge in this house!

Again, it is not sex to us ladies, we mostly just giggle and laugh alot showing him who is really "the bitch" here. That is why i asked if it really counts as a gangbang or not :)

Knowing others is wisdom; Knowing the self is enlightenment; Mastering others requires force; Mastering the self needs strength :)

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Thanks for sharing? :dunno:

I could care less if HE likes it boobinator, me and my friends think it is funny and enjoy doing it :)

Jagger, it is aluminum, it is very smooth so it just glides in and out. He can tke it fine now, he has been well trained :)

And don't worry STDiva, I would never ask another guy to take it, i do let some watch and laugh with us, but we would never do it to another guy. When guys watch they all laugh and say how they would never take it anyways.

That's seriously fucked up and I feel bad for your husband. Do you actually get off on that? No I bet you don't I bet it's just whatever, boredom I guess.

I could care less if HE likes it boobinator, me and my friends think it is funny and enjoy doing it :)
I wasn't going to judge, and I"m still not going to judge. But any part of relationship that is built on not caring and humiliation, not sure if it's a good thing. Just saying.

If he likes it or likes being humiliated sexually, then that's fine.

I'm just a little concerned he's not, because it can be an indicator of other issues. Especially when you share it with others, because it has a tendency to get around.

And that can be a major strain on the relationship when he's running into it at work. Unless your friends keep it private.

Well it is really simple actually, Love is Love, and Sex is just that SEX. And yes we keep it private really, we live 2 lives, one for work and one for play. I do care about him, and i take good care of him, I don't tie him down, he willingly bends over the foot stool for us becuz he likes to make me happy. He know me showing my friends how well trained he is makes me happy. Plus he gets to cum alot, if we fuck him hard enuf or fast enuf, he just gets hard and starts to cum by accident. It actually is really cute when that happens lol, he blushes and gets all embarassed when everyone starts pointing and laughing about it. But we all take it in stride, we just make him lick it up and keep going :)