• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Games you wanna see made

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Just like the update/sequel thread. What games do you wanna see made that aren't out there yet?

I for one would LOVE a game just like rockband BUT that is catered solely to metal heads...

With all the bullshit expansions coming up. Greenday Rockband, whatever GH decides to do next. Why not make a game thats actually good?

Everything from ALL types of metal. Regardless of your personal preference. At the end of the day at least its still sounds decent at worst...

Just like the update/sequel thread. What games do you wanna see made that aren't out there yet?

I for one would LOVE a game just like rockband BUT that is catered solely to metal heads...

With all the bullshit expansions coming up. Greenday Rockband, whatever GH decides to do next. Why not make a game thats actually good?

Everything from ALL types of metal. Regardless of your personal preference. At the end of the day at least its still sounds decent at worst...

Good idea! Call it "Metal band". on the cover is Ronnie james dio with his evil hand horns like \m/. I'm a Metal head too so I have a biased opinion.

I want to see more British games made where it set in England or Britain somewhere like the Getaway. A medival style game would be good.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Someone Stole My Lunchbox!!--Kind of like Destroy All Humans!, except the whole game takes place in a grade school. You play a kid who has to find his missing lunch before the bell rings. So it's kind of like a survival horror. If You Miss the lunch bell, you have to sit through three hours of cursive writing classes.

I want to see more British games made where it set in England or Britain somewhere like the Getaway. A medival style game would be good.

I totally agree on this, i was really gutted when The Getaway on the PS3 was cancelled. That's definately what's needed though... a GTA style game, set in the UK with British cars, roads and landscapes etc... ;)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
A game where you set in a fantasy world where you use swords and bows, with different races(Elves, Men, Dwarves, Orcs etc), and you get you forge your own weapons and armour, if you have the stuff you need to make certain weapons, like a Oak for a bow and arrows

I want to see more British games made where it set in England or Britain somewhere like the Getaway.

I remember for PS1 they had Nightmare Creatures and it was set in England.I know that they had a part 2,but I really think it's time for a part 3 about now.I guess the only real issue is that Activision really isn't on the cutting edge of graphics,so I wouldn't expect it to knock our socks off visually.Still would like to see it though.

A strategy game set in the Metal Gear universe, where you can build up a state like Outer Heaven, Zanzibar Land or even Shadow Moses Island, includes creating your own PMC and building your own version of a new Metal Gear prototype or other special weapons.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
A strategy game set in the Metal Gear universe, where you can build up a state like Outer Heaven, Zanzibar Land or even Shadow Moses Island, includes creating your own PMC and building your own version of a new Metal Gear prototype or other special weapons.

That would be so great

Legzman

Good idea! Call it "Metal band". on the cover is Ronnie james dio with his evil hand horns like \m/. I'm a Metal head too so I have a biased opinion.

see. A game like this would sell! It's a million dollar idea. I know I'd buy it regardless of what was on the track list since it would be epic! Plus knowing it would be backed up with tons of DLC :banger:

see. A game like this would sell! It's a million dollar idea. I know I'd buy it regardless of what was on the track list since it would be epic! Plus knowing it would be backed up with tons of DLC :banger:

Legz,without a doubt bro!!!! The Metal genre is very very diverse and Rockband/guitar hero arent even scratching the surface in terms of songs/DLC. Lets face it too man, the metal scene is where the better guitar work lies. I know peeps who dont even like the genre but have a ton of fun playing the metal songs that are available to GH/rock band anyways....

I would like to see a game of Splinter Cell (I am thinking Chaos Theory; not Double Agent so much) but if you make a mistake or something the game does not end. The whole three alarms and you have to reload/lose, that's crap! This game is supposed to be realistic! I want consequences in the game. If you screw up you pay for it and you can either stay and fight, take your chances, a huge gamble or you can scram and regroup. Of course security might beef up and you have to work around that. Maybe more lights get turned on and guards are alert. Thus giving you the chance to use your inventory rather sneaking around and bypassing every guard and knocking out a few here and there and hiding them in shadows or closets. Not to mention with more lights turned on (still can shoot them out though or EMP blast it with pistol) harder to carry a body to a hidden spot.

Or have a time limit before national security forces come in. If you do not finish by the time limit is over you are really screwed and will be on the run. If you're good you can survive, if not you die. Reload last save then.

Consequences should be utilized in a game like Splinter Cell. This is espionage and things get screwed up pretty fast in that line of work if not careful. Sam Fisher needs to come off as a real survivalist. As if you screw up you really screw up.

This is messing with terrorists and people who wouldn't dare think twice about messing up to see their plans come to fruition. Sam Fisher has to put behind the easy stuff and enter into consequences and jams.

I'd love to see an RPG with a twist: Fair market. everything has several brands and each brand has different prices and an unknown level of effectiveness, with varying effectiveness within a range, which the player will only know by trial and error.

I would like to see a game of Splinter Cell (I am thinking Chaos Theory; not Double Agent so much) but if you make a mistake or something the game does not end. The whole three alarms and you have to reload/lose, that's crap! This game is supposed to be realistic! I want consequences in the game. If you screw up you pay for it and you can either stay and fight, take your chances, a huge gamble or you can scram and regroup. Of course security might beef up and you have to work around that. Maybe more lights get turned on and guards are alert. Thus giving you the chance to use your inventory rather sneaking around and bypassing every guard and knocking out a few here and there and hiding them in shadows or closets. Not to mention with more lights turned on (still can shoot them out though or EMP blast it with pistol) harder to carry a body to a hidden spot.

Or have a time limit before national security forces come in. If you do not finish by the time limit is over you are really screwed and will be on the run. If you're good you can survive, if not you die. Reload last save then.

Consequences should be utilized in a game like Splinter Cell. This is espionage and things get screwed up pretty fast in that line of work if not careful. Sam Fisher needs to come off as a real survivalist. As if you screw up you really screw up.

This is messing with terrorists and people who wouldn't dare think twice about messing up to see their plans come to fruition. Sam Fisher has to put behind the easy stuff and enter into consequences and jams.

They have just the game! Metal Gear!

I'd like to see FF7 redone, with the ONLY SINGLE CHANGE IN THE GAME being updated character graphics. That's it! I don't ask for much. Updated graphics is all I need.

Legzman

I'd love to see an RPG with a twist: Fair market. everything has several brands and each brand has different prices and an unknown level of effectiveness, with varying effectiveness within a range, which the player will only know by trial and error.

Borderlands system is similar to that. Sure it gives you figures for range and damage. But you don't really know how each new gun will work till you use em.

They have just the game! Metal Gear!

I'm not talking about Metal Gear. I am talking about a game with consequences and realism. Splinter Cell with consequences.

Metal Gear you can just shoot everyone down and move along while getting shot at and still going.

Both games are great. Metal Gear is more arcade; Splinter Cell is realistic.

I'd just like to see Splinter Cell with dire consequences.