• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Games you wanna see made

Dr.Stein

Banned
I want a game like GTA but with sesame street characters.

I'd like to see a game like Wall Street Kid made. Except given a few choices to update it. You still have a girlfriend and have to keep her, or cheat on her, or be a playboy while still keeping her for press events.

You have to meet deadlines in money like the original. Make X amount before this date and all that. Although, you can take a gamble and trust inside information or trusted sources. You have to be friendly with business folks and R&D people within corporations. Of course, sometimes, not knowing You Might get busted for inside trading and there are multiple offences: 1) hefty fine, 2) hefty fine, seizures of so much stock, resulting in loss of money and time, and 3) completely shut down for 2-4 weeks either resulting in loss of game or really having to push and hit the right stocks once you get back to stocks and trades again.

With the punishment that might put some strain on your girlfriend/fiance/wife/mistresses. Resulting in blowing up in your face, you get your picture on the newspaper and some of your buddies might lose interest in you or become spiteful because maybe that extra woman on the side was his lady. He might give you bad source information, you take it, and lose millions.

The possibilities are endless. I loved Wall Street Kid for the NES and I can just imagine the things you can do with this game if properly done.

It might seem outdated given how simple the first game was. Given the wonders of how games can be today, it could be a real hit. Not to mention would be a different taste in the action/sports genres that dominate now.

Xbox Live/PS3 Network could also hold a live stock market for you to work off of if you choose to go live. It'd be like a duplicate NYSE/DOW like stock market. Collecting money for the game if you should choose to play on Live.

Ah the possibilities. :hatsoff:

A terminator game set in the storyline from Terminator 1 in 1984, where you play The Terminator, who has to kill Sarah Connor and/or Kyle Reese. If you success, then this will cause a new timeline. The other part of the game will be set in the post-apocalyptic war between humans and machines where you also play the Terminator T800

see. A game like this would sell! It's a million dollar idea. I know I'd buy it regardless of what was on the track list since it would be epic! Plus knowing it would be backed up with tons of DLC :banger:

another idea to add to your "metal band" game Legz,if I may? I think it would be cool to make your "metal band" game the first one to freshen up the music game genre since Metal would be the best band game experience to date. How about adding something like stage design to the game ala LittleBIGplanet?

You know how Iron Maiden used to do their themes for insane stage props? You play to unlock props,pyrotechnics/flashpots,build your own props from scratch etc. But dont do it rinky dink,have it very very robust with options like LittleBIGplanet or the upcoming ModNATION racers game.

Groupies too! Alittle sex side mission game of fucking in your mansion,back stage,on stage,in the studio,at autograph signings etc.....

I'm not talking about Metal Gear. I am talking about a game with consequences and realism. Splinter Cell with consequences.

Metal Gear you can just shoot everyone down and move along while getting shot at and still going.

Both games are great. Metal Gear is more arcade; Splinter Cell is realistic.

I'd just like to see Splinter Cell with dire consequences.

Sssssshhhhhhh.... You're talking about Metal Gear. :nono:

jasonk282

Banned
WWI game.

A terminator game set in the storyline from Terminator 1 in 1984, where you play The Terminator, who has to kill Sarah Connor and/or Kyle Reese. If you success, then this will cause a new timeline. The other part of the game will be set in the post-apocalyptic war between humans and machines where you also play the Terminator T800

Has there ever even been a Terminator game of any sort? Seems that's a rather large untapped market that's well over due for a video game adaptation.

Your idea doesn't sound that bad at all,though I think that you should have the choice of playing as either side.I think that it would be interesting to play as Kyle Reese where you start off in the future.First you have to fight off T-800s just to make it to John Connor so that he can send you back into the future.Once you get back in time,you have to track down Sarah Connor before Arnie gets to her first,then the rest would pretty much play out like the first movie.

They could make a T2 game as well where you could either be the T-1000 or Arnie with the same goals as the movie.I think it would be awesome to be the T-100- because then you could steal identities to help you movie through the game without being detected.

I think if a company like Sucker Punch,the guys who did Infamous,were to develop the game,it would look fantastic.

Has there ever even been a Terminator game of any sort? Seems that's a rather large untapped market that's well over due for a video game adaptation.

Your idea doesn't sound that bad at all,though I think that you should have the choice of playing as either side.I think that it would be interesting to play as Kyle Reese where you start off in the future.First you have to fight off T-800s just to make it to John Connor so that he can send you back into the future.Once you get back in time,you have to track down Sarah Connor before Arnie gets to her first,then the rest would pretty much play out like the first movie.

They could make a T2 game as well where you could either be the T-1000 or Arnie with the same goals as the movie.I think it would be awesome to be the T-100- because then you could steal identities to help you movie through the game without being detected.

I think if a company like Sucker Punch,the guys who did Infamous,were to develop the game,it would look fantastic.

They made a game after the T3 movie. Also one for Sega Genesis, I believe.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
another idea to add to your "metal band" game Legz,if I may? I think it would be cool to make your "metal band" game the first one to freshen up the music game genre since Metal would be the best band game experience to date. How about adding something like stage design to the game ala LittleBIGplanet?

You know how Iron Maiden used to do their themes for insane stage props? You play to unlock props,pyrotechnics/flashpots,build your own props from scratch etc. But dont do it rinky dink,have it very very robust with options like LittleBIGplanet or the upcoming ModNATION racers game.

Groupies too! Alittle sex side mission game of fucking in your mansion,back stage,on stage,in the studio,at autograph signings etc.....

Hell yea! And of course the graphics would have to be top notch. Not the subpar shit you see with rockband and GH series. Fuck I wish I knew how to make video games. I would already be well into developing said game!

WWI game.

There is a game that takes place in civil war times. Must say it pretty much sucks! Dunno about the first one but I'm sure the second Juarez game bound in blood or whatever its called it civil war era. The weapons are so lame! Fuck the damn Gatling gun isn't even fun. Maybe it just wasn't wasn't implemented right?

Just like the update/sequel thread. What games do you wanna see made that aren't out there yet?

I for one would LOVE a game just like rockband BUT that is catered solely to metal heads...

With all the bullshit expansions coming up. Greenday Rockband, whatever GH decides to do next. Why not make a game thats actually good?

Everything from ALL types of metal. Regardless of your personal preference. At the end of the day at least its still sounds decent at worst...

i don't think it's as popular though.

guitar hero/rockband is supposed to be a social game.

and not many people will want to play if it's too hard or if the song isn't catchy.
they'll play once but probably not again.

i would love to see some children of bodom songs on them though

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
i don't think it's as popular though.

guitar hero/rockband is supposed to be a social game.

and not many people will want to play if it's too hard or if the song isn't catchy.
they'll play once but probably not again.

i would love to see some children of bodom songs on them though

You make a good point there. I wouldn't get the full experience out of the game since none of my friends are that good at any of the instruments. I'd have to play online in order to enjoy it.

I'll take some more bodom if they ever have any for DLC!

Jason said WWI not WWII

WWII is by the bucket loads!

Wings of War I think is a WWI game for Xbox. Beyond that, it is all for the PC, of which given how old some of the games are I am sure your computer can handle them, Jason.

In the meantime, this should keep you satisfied: http://armorgames.com/play/2267/warfare-1917

Jason said WWI not WWII

WWII is by the bucket loads!

Wings of War I think is a WWI game for Xbox. Beyond that, it is all for the PC, of which given how old some of the games are I am sure your computer can handle them, Jason.

In the meantime, this should keep you satisfied: http://armorgames.com/play/2267/warfare-1917

Nooooo I meant WWI video games. There's quite a few. Jason, wiki "list of WWI video games and check it out. I'm sure there's something there to tickle your fancy.

He wanted them for Xbox or PlayStation (PS)

A lot of those, one is actually a WWII game, but a lot of those games are for the PC. Not to mention not what he is looking for most likely. There hasn't been any WWI games out except for the one I mentioned in my last post.