• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gamefaqs Users' Top 10 games

This year mark's the 10th Anniversary for gamefaqs. Users, you I, we're able to select what we thought were the top 10 games of all. The vote are in and the results are to be displayed.

I think FF7 is the best game of all. What is your favorite game of all.

Current Results
10. Final Fantasy 3 (6 in Japan)

Lol...you know what if i had a vote FF7 is my all-time favorite game...cant believe that game is now 8 years old!...i still remember when it came out...awesome game...great story, great gameplay...

We'll know in 9 days if people still say it is the greatest game of all times or not. I wonder what games is next and if breath of fire or chrono trigger made it.

so one a day hey... they make it suspenseful i understand.

im sure a MGS will be on there... prolly 2, although i really enjoyed all of them.
ummm, a grand theft auto as well, probably 3, i like vice city prolly just as much.

a few final fantasies.

should be a good list

Still love Resident Evil 2, bought that when I was young, turned out the lights, turned up the volume and scared the shit out of myself.

I never played FF7 but I played FFX and it's the best game I've played by far. I'd get FF7 since everybody I talk to about it praises it but it's old and I'd rather wait for the new FF.

I don't think they will remake FF7 anytime soon. I suggest you still get it. It is the best FF game I've played. I play FF, FF3(6 in japan), FF4, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, FFXI, FF legends, FF legends 3, FF adventures, FF Chrystal chronicles, and FF Mystic Quest. I'm waiting for 12 to come out.

So, coming from me I say play FF7.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
My favorite game(s) ever is Metal Gear Solid. I love it more than anything I've ever played. Best storyline and best voice acting ever. And Solid Snake is THE badass!!!!

OK I loved FF7 it was a unique different RPG and it mess it up for evryone else in the bussiness. I also loved FFX but it was too short, regardless 7 and X will be my all time favorite RPGs. Now I have never been so involved in a video game so much like I was involved with God Of War, yes I boldly claim that to be the best damn game out there yet! :nanner:

When I meant we, I mean my family. Sry for the confusion.

God of War, my brother played that. He said it was good. I haven't played it, but I hope it made the top ten, cause it looks cool.

os12tr said:
I don't think they will remake FF7 anytime soon. I suggest you still get it. It is the best FF game I've played. I play FF, FF3(6 in japan), FF4, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, FFXI, FF legends, FF legends 3, FF adventures, FF Chrystal chronicles, and FF Mystic Quest. I'm waiting for 12 to come out.

So, coming from me I say play FF7.

About a year or so ago I went back and played the original FF again just to do it. I can't believe how hard it was, it seemed easier back then. :1orglaugh

You should try playing japan version. They are harder since the lvl of monsters and bosses are higher. The bosses also have better AI than the american.