• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

I believe Walder is still alive in the books, but some of his family members have died.

freeones_regina

Administrator
The actress Sibel Kekilli who plays Shae has been spotted on the set where they are filming scenes from Essos.
Wonder what they are up to, will she be alive after all and what is she doing in Essos.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Flashback maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Flashback maybe.

The actress Sibel Kekilli who plays Shae has been spotted on the set where they are filming scenes from Essos.
Wonder what they are up to, will she be alive after all and what is she doing in Essos.

I have never been comfortable with what became of her story line. The sudden twist that she was Tywin's lover has never made sense to me. Maybe that will be better explained in some kind of flashback. Or maybe not.

Season 6 Teaser on HBO: http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/about/video/season-6-tease

I can't figure out whose voice it is at the beginning. It may be a new character, or I might just be unable to place it.

Anyway, I think the only real take away is that Bran will have a prominent role this season.

I read somewhere that S6 will be premiering much later in April than in past years, so that really bites.

It's Max von Sydow's voice, so it would have to be the Three-Eyed Crow, right?

It's Max von Sydow's voice, so it would have to be the Three-Eyed Crow, right?

Yeah, I figured that out later. It just took a while for the voice to register. I believe he does play the three-eyed raven, yes.

If the cast list on imdb is to be believed, there will apparently be a Ned Stark flashback in the first episode. But a very young Ned--perhaps pre-teen--from the looks of it. It doesn't appear it will be Lyanna's death scene, as some have predicted.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Blackfish is finally back.

freeones_regina

Administrator
I'll start rewatching everything again in 3-4 weeks or so starting with season 1.
1-2 episodes a day and I should be done and ready when season 6 starts at April 24th :D

So I'm just thinking through some things, based on what has been released so far on S6, and what everyone expects is to come. And I wonder:

-Why would Melisandre bring J.S. back to life, as pretty much everyone now expects her to do? We haven't yet seen her bring someone back, but we know it's possible. Still, she won't just do it because fans want her to. In the story, she needs a reason.

Here is a wild, far-flung possibility: The Watch decides to burn J.S.'s body, but being a Targaryen (R+L=J), Jon doesn't burn. In the fire, Melisandre sees a new vision and somehow pulls his body out and resurrects him.

-What is to stop Davos from killing Melisandre? Now that Stannis is dead, why would Davos hesitate for a moment to put the evil woman to the knife?

I think perhaps Davos, demoralized and forlorn, will take the Black and become the new Lord Commander. Yeah, I know, it's pretty far-fetched, considering he hasn't served a day in the Watch. But all the traitorous cunts that killed Jon can't be in command. They all need to die anyway, with the possible exception of Olly.

-Who will the Iron Bank hold responsible for all the money it lent Stannis to buy ships, etc.?

Yet another reason for Davos to remain at the Wall. He's the one who convinced the Bank to lend Stannis the money.

-If one were to strictly follow the blood line of Robert Baratheon, now that Stannis and Renly are dead, Gendry is next in line for the throne. I wonder whether he'll be back in S6.

If Davos doesn't stay at the Wall, perhaps he'll go find Gendry, knowing he's the only remaining true Baratheon.

-I hope to god Theon is allowed to die. His story line has lingered on 4 seasons longer than it should have.

-I would say the chances are better than even that Jaime's "redemption" is at an end. He had been attempting to atone for his sins of the past, but I suspect he'll fuck some people up now.

Random Sunday thoughts...

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I've only seen the first episode of GoT.
I'm waiting for the series to end so I can binge watch it on Netflix.
I hate waiting for new episodes.

Reactions: BCT