• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Gabbie Carter ❤️ ❤️

110431_013.jpg
110431_021.jpg
110431_022.jpg
110431_024.jpg

I've been fascinated by Gabbie for four years ever since I saw her for the first time. While I've never been a fan of tattoos or large areolae, Gabbie is the exception because she is so beautiful and her body is magnificent. Her smile reminds me of Maggie Gyllenhaal or The Mona Lisa.

I'm sure most of what can be said about her photoshoots and videos has been mentioned here (see also her entry at ADT for a detailed timeline). Maybe what hasn't been posted here are her sex toys and jigsaw puzzles.

I've been fascinated by Gabbie for four years ever since I saw her for the first time. While I've never been a fan of tattoos or large areolae, Gabbie is the exception because she is so beautiful and her body is magnificent. Her smile reminds me of Maggie Gyllenhaal or The Mona Lisa.

I'm sure most of what can be said about her photoshoots and videos has been mentioned here (see also her entry at ADT for a detailed timeline). Maybe what hasn't been posted here are her sex toys and jigsaw puzzles.
I don't know who she is but my cock stood straight up with these pics!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
clothing-gabbie-carter-Jb5K1M.jpg

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
@badbuny8424. It's only a matter of time -- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 are the number of hours before Imgur takes that down and off their servers. No more NSFW, semi-nude, or nude content is permitted. Their terms of service have changed. Since May 1, 2023.

If this was a picture, it's an almost immediate removal. With gifs it could take a few hours maybe a few days. You may even luck out to a week or two Just don't use them as a image hosting service. Please be aware of this.

Last edited: