• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Gabbie Carter

A selfie from a hotel mirror ...

amateur-gabbie-has-perfect-boobies.jpg

You may see it reversed (mirrored) even further -- her tattoo on the left side. (our right)

Last edited:
I know. She had great boobs a couple of years ago before she got pregnant. Unless they got all saggy from breast feeding, why throw big ass implants in them. Stupid choice IMO.
That's why she did it. They were stretched out and looked like empty sacks. Sad to see really. She had the best body. Pregnancy does that too you some times.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
I would like to point out that those without Twitter accounts cannot simply "look at her Twitter" because of the age restriction filters so there will be a whole bunch of people who don't fully understand what is being spoken about because they won't have seen what you have seen or read what you have read.

So if you guys want people to understand what you are talking about you will have to post images yourself, or screenshots - otherwise people will remain in the dark or get the wrong idea.

Just don't post anything you shouldn't and let's not indulge in downvoting wars, particularly when not everyone will be on the same page and therefore not truly understand what the other person is getting at.

I would like to point out that those without Twitter accounts cannot simply "look at her Twitter" because of the age restriction filters so there will be a whole bunch of people who don't fully understand what is being spoken about because they won't have seen what you have seen or read what you have read.

So if you guys want people to understand what you are talking about you will have to post images yourself, or screenshots - otherwise people will remain in the dark or get the wrong idea.

Just don't post anything you shouldn't and let's not indulge in downvoting wars, particularly when not everyone will be on the same page and therefore not truly understand what the other person is getting at.
Most sites get all bent out of shape if you post pics from Twitter so I don't bother anymore. Twitter is easy to create a bogus username on just to view things. Plus there's also Reddit which usually has plenty of pics from Twitter.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Reddit is another place people can't see anything unless they are signed up.

All very well to say it is easy to create an account, but people don't if they don't want to - nor should they.

And some people might know of sites you can use to work around these filters without even signing up, but it should never be assumed that it is common knowledge how to do such things because it is not.

Anyway, the essential point is - unless people post things that everyone can see, then you are always gonna have people who don't understand the full context cos they have never seen it.

Just trying to get people to be mindful of this, that's all.