• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Further Proof Hip Hop Music is Dying

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Do you know what the world needs?

More of

And less of

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
^ Go wipe your nose. :facepalm:

Yeah, hip hop is dead, I don't ever listen to it anymore. I remeber listing to rap back in the 80's,90's and mid 2000's. I don't ever listen to that Soulija Boy crap. Lucky I got iTunes so I can download the old school rap.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

L3ggy

I'm an adult, been so for four years.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

L3ggy

It is long enough.

My phone won't play the videos, but rap going away would be the best news I've heard so far this century. Good riddance! :wave2: :nanner:

All you that are talking about good riddance to rap and hip hop need to quit acting like other genres don't use and aren't influenced by hip hop and rap. Not only are we talking about music, but fashion, pop culture, art, and everyday trends and lifestyles would take a huge hit. Hip Hop will never die. It may be on life support, but die?

Never.

I just saw the title of the thread and knew it was about the White Girl Mob.:facepalm:

To Will: I got through 40 seconds of that before I had to turn it off.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'll be happy to speed up the genre's demise. How can I help?

Yep! If Eminem or Jay quits, we're definitely screwed....:facepalm:

lol jay should of quit after the black album and eminem should have never returned a few years ago but like most successful artists it became all about greed!

All music is dying its all undeground to me now
thats why I still love the old stuff

totally agree, in the last few years we now really starting to see how the internet has had a crushing effect on music in general. does not happen often but every now and then something decent is released in the genres i listen to.

as EnigmAnti mentioned its all about the underground/independent releases when it comes to real hip hop these days...

I'm glad it's dying. Ever since I saw that insipid Kriss Kross crap I wondered how long this shit was going to last.