• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Further Proof Hip Hop Music is Dying

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Because they lived longer. What does that have to do with anything?

All I'm saying is, entire genres don't live and die with 2 superstars, and something with as much history as hip hop won't allow some joke, white girl to kill it.

:2 cents:

My point being that these hoodrats are calling themselves M.C.'s.....and Jay and Em are CURRENTLY the best in that profession; even if one of them came out and dissed these morons, their "careers" would stop as soon as they start!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Listen to this dope...:facepalm:

My point being that these hoodrats are calling themselves M.C.'s.....and Jay and Em are CURRENTLY the best in that profession; even if one of them came out and dissed these morons, their "careers" would stop as soon as they start!

Bad publicity is still good publicity. They wouldn't waste their time, I hope.

Hip-Hop is dying because nobody is real with themselves. It's full of phonies that do nothing but talk about lifestyles that they don't live, bitches that they don't fuck, and dangerous neighborhoods that they don't hang out in. Nothing authentic can ever come from fake individuals, and great music of all genres is dependent on authentic people.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Bad publicity is still good publicity. They wouldn't waste their time, I hope.

If it was the late 90's, Em would have shitted on these dopes in 2 seconds.....seems so long ago.
*sighs*

If it was the late 90's, Em would have shitted on these dopes in 2 seconds.....seems so long ago.
*sighs*

Only because they're white. I love Em, but he's a bitch. DMX called him out Em didn't say shit back. But if Fred Durst or Everlast says something, watch out. :1orglaugh

There is still some decent shit out there, The new Game cd is good. Jedi MInd Tricks Always put out quality shit. Odd Future is dope you juss gotta look for good stuff

WTF...Seriously? Is it just me but I wanted to curb stomp that stupid bitch in her face...She's probably more annoying that Lady Gaga.

Fuck hip hop, that shit has been wack since the late 90's. There might have been an artist here and there but as a whole, it's getting played out.

Only because they're white. I love Em, but he's a bitch. DMX called him out Em didn't say shit back. But if Fred Durst or Everlast says something, watch out. :1orglaugh

Everlast could take Em ANY day...

Hip hop is dying because it's way too overproduced nowadays and it doesn't even qualify as Rap, it's just poor man/ little kids R&B but with untalented, untrained and shitty singers.

Seriously... every hit rap single has to have Lil Wayne featuring Drake, Rick Ross, T-Pain, etc, etc, etc, it's no longer just 1 or 2 guest stars on a few songs off an album, it's the ENTIRE FUCKING ALBUM. Then you have to have a guy like T-Pain or Lloyd sing the hook all the time because people have short attention spans and they need that catchy chorus to distract people from the shitty lyrics. To tell you the truth, it's not bad when a person with actual talent, like Mary J Blige, Usher or Alicia Keys or another fairly GOOD R&B singer does the chorus but when it's a moron like T-Pain or any other autotune having jackass, that gets super annoying.

Another thing is Rap is no longer about telling a story, it's just about talking about your money and jewelery. Yeah, the old school gangster stuff is kind of cliche, but if you listen to Nas or Ice Cube, etc. those guys painted a fucking picture for you of how life was for them, growing up in NY or LA and you can actually feel the emotion they put into their lyrics. I'm not saying you have to be from the ghetto to rap, guys like Kanye, Kid Cudi and Lupe Fiasco are really good modern rappers who don't really have the hood image attached to them, but guys like Lil Wayne and Drake fucking sicken me, Fucking Drake was on Degrassi for fuck's sake, he's such a poser.

Mr Glam

Closed Account
It seems after the success of the first and second wave of hip hop the labels went and flooded the market with clones hoping to make a quick buck and well...clones are kind of limited. That would be IMO the cause of hip hop beginning to go under. It isn't the first time that has happened and it won't be the last. I would rather radio pop went under first though...

Anybody else ever had that feeling when you see something so ridiculous that you are actually embarrassed for the people performing? This is how these vids make me feel. I can watch about 25 seconds of either before I have to turn them off.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:facepalm: ^
Cmon Will...