• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Further Proof Hip Hop Music is Dying

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Yep! If Eminem or Jay quits, we're definitely screwed....:facepalm:
Somewhere..... Lauryn Hill, MC Lyte, Foxy Brown and Lil Kim are violently ill...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
No.it's.not

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
That's great! I never thought I would live to see this day! I hope RnB will follow.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
To be fair, Jay Zed and Eminem have been two of the most over rated hip hop artists in the past few years. The industry won't miss them.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
To be fair, Jay Zed and Eminem have been two of the most over rated hip hop artists in the past few years. The industry won't miss them.

Here we go again....:facepalm:

Mr Glam

Closed Account
If hip hop collapses can the music industry get around to...oh I don't know....REBUILDING ROCK?!?! The radio rock of the past ten years is just plain embarrassing.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
IWJ layin' in the cut and on the case.:1orglaugh

I MIGHT change my opinion if I had more pics to investigate....after all, she ain't talking!

IWJ layin' in the cut and on the case.:1orglaugh

I MIGHT change my opinion if I had more pics to investigate....after all, she ain't talking!

Oh, that's just a warning shot!!!!! Expect to to see these nobody white bitches fully exposed... soon! Don't try to be something that you're not.

If you persist...

You will get exposed.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I have just learned that there is a thing called "The White Gurl Mob" that exists in Hip Hop....:facepalm:
Can't these chicks just pose naked anymore??
white-girl-mob.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Are you going to try and tell me Em and Jay Z have been at the forefront of hip hop lately?

Tupac and Biggie died and hip hop lived on. Em and Jay Z are no Tupac and Biggie.

Cmon ST, Em and Jay will go on to have CAREERS in Hip Hop that will long eclipse BIG and Pac who will still be....dead!:2 cents:

Cmon ST, Em and Jay will go on to have CAREERS in Hip Hop that will long eclipse BIG and Pac who will still be....dead!:2 cents:

Because they lived longer. What does that have to do with anything?

All I'm saying is, entire genres don't live and die with 2 superstars, and something with as much history as hip hop won't allow some joke, white girl to kill it.

:2 cents: