• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Full / Wide Hips (and tummy)

Re: Full fucking hips (and tummy) ...

Shes called NATASCHA U CAN FIND HER HERE.
URL="http://www.xtreme-curves.com/home.htm"]http://www.xtreme-curves.com/home.htm[/URL]
SHES 46 FROM CZECH REPUBLIC AND WHAT A BODY:nanner:
Talk about a list of women! Geez! Fucking every one has curves, and full, fucking hips! Nice!

I feel where you are comming fromm I like Carmen Hayes
Oh man, she's up there near the top, along with a number of other sistas. I always say that while the sistas don't always make my top 10 overall, they are packed in the top 10 of "curves I just wanna fuck."

I'm a great fan of hips, here's a few of my favourites. Apologies for any doubles or ones that don't quite fit the category.

Alexandra Moore - Typically difficult to find some good pics, but I think image 7 in this set is a good example.

Anna Song - By now I think we're all quite familiar with her, but worth a mention.

Liana / Boobsdonna - Just the right amount of tummy to go with those gorgeous hips.

Carmella Bing - Just taking a look through the sets / images of her I have saved, the only ones I seem to bother with are the ones where her hips are very obvious.

Deborah Blue - One I've only just recently found but having troubles finding many sets of. Stunning, huge hips.

Janey Buckingham - Heavenly.

Keep those hips coming! :bowdown:

I'm a great fan of hips, here's a few of my favourites. Apologies for any doubles or ones that don't quite fit the category.

Alexandra Moore - Typically difficult to find some good pics, but I think image 7 in this set is a good example.

Anna Song - By now I think we're all quite familiar with her, but worth a mention.

Liana / Boobsdonna - Just the right amount of tummy to go with those gorgeous hips.

Carmella Bing - Just taking a look through the sets / images of her I have saved, the only ones I seem to bother with are the ones where her hips are very obvious.

Deborah Blue - One I've only just recently found but having troubles finding many sets of. Stunning, huge hips.
All staple, ultra-hot women -- ideal examples for this thread too.

Janey Buckingham - Heavenly.
Keep those hips coming! :bowdown:
Hmmm, new to me, seems to fit too, without be uber-busty, nice catch.

888907214_41de718e8a_o.jpg

I think she fit well into this category. Remember havin seen her before but not remember her name..

Thin (not full) fucking hips ...

Denise milani is better than kim kardashian
I think both belong in my Thin (not full) fucking hips thread. I mean these women are extremely thin, then with fucking hips, no so much full in body.
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=164618

I know there is a lot of confusion and a lot of overlap. But I started the other thread for people who want thinner women with killer, fanging hips than the full figured women with the ultra-wide body and hips I love.