• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Full / Wide Hips (and tummy)

Re: Full fucking hips (and tummy) ...

A picture is still worth a thousand words, and maybe ten thousand in my case. As I said, it's best to view Siri's extreme, tall hourglass from behind, so you're not distracted by her breasts and other, womanly attributes. So this picture probably comes closer to doing her justice than any of my words may.

yeah, i'm fine with that!

One of the hottest pics I've seen of September Carrino, probably 'cause this particular angle accentuates what I hadn't realized was a very sexy tummy.

tumblr_l4uixqdXVT1qc61zuo1_500.jpg

The "Built for Comfort, Not for Speed" ...

The "Built for Comfort, Not for Speed" total bullshit fully realized.

Proof: Short Katie Kox video
- http://videos.freeones.com/k_babes/Katie_Kox/4327/

At 1:38 she is on top of him, but just after 2:00 she really starts to "free ride" on him to the point the stud can't take 15 seconds of it and holds her to stop her at 2:13. She tries to bounce again, but he has to pull out and "slap his cock" to keep it from cumming right up inside of her.

Wide != Fat. Yes, there are wide women who are "fat" and "overweight." But merely being wide is hardly overweight, and yes, there are women who cannot fit in a dress size under 8 because of their width regardless of how much they diet.

Now I usually go for women who are naturally wide not just in the hips, but even less common, the bust too. But Katie Kox is a good exception, even if enhanced up top, because she has such a stunning figure overall. It's really her hips and figure that makes her body, not her tits.

And the often incorrect assumption that a woman is "Built for Comfort, Not for Speed" is probably the single-most reason why a lot of guys shoot up their batter into a lot of gals far faster than they ever thought they would. The term "Voluptuous" isn't just about tits ... look it up. ;)

Re: Noelle Easton

Normally I'm not much for women under 25, but every now and then a 18 year-old will hit me with a womanly form I cannot deny. For her age, Noelle Easton (Boobpedia FOthread) from Tennessee has a picture-perfect 38-26-38" form at 5'4".

Around 135lbs., she is a perfect example of a womanly form on such a young body. With her dimensions, her shorter stature is flirting with being a top-heavy apple, while her overall form is still a great hourglass with a perfect inflection at her midsection. Her smile has a sensual glow, with sweet dimples and slightly indented tooth just left of her front two. Whether she is glamorous or sporting four eyes, she is one woman I hope we enjoy throughout her years as she only becomes more stunning with time.

Limited samples of her so far. Still trying to find a shot of her in a pink bra that is of decent size.

:) I approve!

Of course I meant Lola Lush in my post above. Seems to me that you can't mention her without bringing up Devyn Devine while you're at it. They look like sisters.
Those nipples on Devyn are fantastic!
I'd fuck her. :)
Being the member that started the thread for Devyn Devine , I definitely love not just her stocky, top-heavy body, but also her oral prowess, especially with the BJ-TF combination.

Before I discovered the perfect body and techniques of Arianna Sinn , I used to lust most for a combination of Devyn's work and Billie Bombs looks. I can see how Lola Lush can also duplicate similar feelings as well.

To add to the list, here are the high-arc hips'n curves of Tiffany from Cosmid.
- http://www.primecurves.com/tiffany-busty-brunette/

And the thick'n chunky, borderline-BBW Jessica Roberts, who is my type of FFW since the weight is distributed just wide and full enough that she doesn't have a serious, hanging belly to distract from her overall beauty.
- http://www.primecurves.com/jessica-roberts-new-discovery/

Ahhh the power of the Liquify tool.
Indeed.

Of course, then I hit your blog ... Holy! Absolutely poster for this thread! Quite womanly developed at twenty-seven heaven (assuming FreeOnes and Boobpedia bios are accurate). ;)

View attachment 293706