• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Full / Wide Hips (and tummy)

Re: Full fucking hips (and tummy) ...

It's been too long since a good list-off of hips (and tummy).

Charlie James
Lovely wet vid here.
http://www.iseekgirls.com/g/bangbros/bigtitsroundasses/0011011/

The very tempting Lataya Roxx
Although there are probably galleries that better show off her hips, pic 4 in this set is just to die for.
http://www.rubmyboobs.net/hosted/306ddw/hosted.php?id=1253346

Marille
The start of the 4th clip here has a very brief glance at a gorgeous bit of tummy, with hips to suit.
http://ddfcash.com/PROMO/ddfbusty/vids/6933_default/?nats=free:DDFCash:ddfbusty

Natalie Fiore
I know she doesn't have a tiny waist to exentuate her hips, but get a look at her in a more side-on shot and that little bulge of tummy shows them off beautifully. Along with those incredible tits and charming eyes she make a lovely package. A couple of these bath-time pics manage to show that.
http://www.bigboobsalert.com/natalie-fiore.php

Sensual Jane
Seen here descending on the similarly well proportioned Jasmine Black.
http://hugeboobsobsession.com/resources/ddfbusty/pics/jasmineBlack/gallery.htm

Sophie Mei, breeding hips and 36F-26-39 voluptous perfection ...

Sophie Mei is still capturing my fancy right now. From her thread, although I'll quote instead of just link, since I think it fits this thread very well too. ;)

Thank you, a most excellent set!

What continues to drive me nuts is that figure of hers. It's listed as 5'5" with a 36F-26-39. In reality, with her breasts unleashed, it's more like 39-26-39 and a perfect hourglass, or at least in width viewed from the front (let alone from behind, as I illustrated previously!). I absolutely love such.

Pic 15 is a perfect, direct frontal illustration (and I love 13-15 in general, among more clothed too) ...
http://www.mybigtitsbabes.com/wordpress/images/sophie7/15.jpg

The thought of driving my hands from those wide hips up and inward to and through that mid-section and just as I'm staring to move them up and outward towards her chest ... "cup" ... I've "run into" and my hands have "captured" her full, wide, hanging breasts that are "drapped over" her mid-section and "hanging out" the sides of her body. She has some excellent "sidewinder tits" as a result.

Heck, even clothed, she drives me nuts. Although, the thought of her dropping her bra/top, and the bundled breasts don't just "fall out," but they "drop" and then "swing'n part to the side" a couple of inches. All while exposing a cavern of mammary flesh, and nicely parted crevasse. Being more direct and vulgar, I have never gotten tired of taking a pair of so perfectly parted DD+ cups, flopping one each over my upper thigh, while my manhood was wrapped between them. And that's just her breasts, which is so little of her perfection as a whole.

She exemplifies "voluptuous" overall, right down to that stomach of hers. Doctors have repeatedly stated that women are healthy unless their stomach sticks out more than a full inch. That's a fairly universal rule, given that women differ in sizes. It drives me nuts when I see such a wide, full, hourglass beauty that holds so many womanly curves, soft but still slender, despite what some may say. She's just very full, not quite plump yet, but soft.

Pic 04 illustrates her perfect stomach:
http://www.mybigtitsbabes.com/wordpress/images/sophie7/04.jpg

I love that it, with those hips "starting high" at her mid-section, coming down, fanging out towards her full pelvis. And while it widens, that inner, soft, small but perfectly proportioned stomach just creates a perfect, inner oval from underneath her breasts down to her waist and "drop off" before her womanly apex. Oh how it is absolute perfection to have such a woman from behind.

While you're one with her, spearing that same apex, that full, wide, soft but still slender form is in your grasp. One arm across and underneath her breasts, a "shelf" to "drape" those hanging cups over, while the same arm "clasps" her thinning mid-section on the opposing side. The other arm across her stomach, up against that softened, inner stomach, flexes with each cycle of her diaphragm. You completely experience her every breath as her total form, synchronous with every pump into her, as your body pressed is completely compressing her -- your torso from the above angle, your manhood from lower and your arms holding her against you on the opposing. You feel her every inch, right down to the slightest quiver in her gasp.

All whlie that beauty is often looking back at you, possibly engaging your mouth with hers. A slow, steady and very sensitive symphony of form, body and tongue, total oneness. And if you've positioned your arm across her stomach just right, it is one slight motion to dip down into, below the slight, inner bulge to the clitoris below. The timing of this and the angle of your hand can be everything. The first deep breath she takes as you first sooth her clitoris with your fingers as her stomach collapses with her diaphragm. You feel the release in pressure in base of your palm and the bones of your wrist flex into her, as if one not only with her, but the complement to the penis already deep into her. With the added stimulation she quivers oh-so-slightly more in her motions, additional wetness flows and her body takes some new directions in reaction to every thrust.

One can easily be overwhelmed by the realization that your whole body, every appendage to your full torso, is part of your thrust and motion. Of course, there is always the climax to time correctly for her pleasure, so one must be careful not to give into it too much. Such is hard with such a wide, full, but slender, perfect body of fanging hips and flowing breasts set under and over a mid-section centerpiece that inflects more than a foot. Absolute hourglass perfection, wide and fanging, soft, hanging and flowing -- voluptuous in its purest and ultimate form. Darwinism at its finest, such women tend to have the "breeding hips" and "voluptuous" titles for the sheer reason of the chance of procreation occurring (especially if unintended, and the common male issue of loss of control given such a woman ;) ).

Catching up on old posts ...

Since I've taken the time to critique most posts in this thread, I'm going use this post to catch-up on some great, past posts. In some cases, I'm going to re-quote some into other threads. Please don't take offense.

In reality, I'd love to have just one thread for all of these beauties! In fact, this thread was designed to be that "single thread." But since some people classify curves differently, I created a couple of others. I will refer back to them as appropriately.

To highlight this example, let's start with a post I previously critiqued ...

Denise milani is better than kim kardashian
I think both belong in my Thin (not full) fucking hips thread. I mean these women are extremely thin, then with fucking hips, no so much full in body.
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=164618
I know there is a lot of confusion and a lot of overlap. But I started the other thread for people who want thinner women with killer, fanging hips than the full figured women with the ultra-wide body and hips I love.
On pure beauty, I'm going to start apply an universal standard. My cock gets hard to the same length for the most part, and if I a woman gets me hard fairly fast, I consider her "equivalent" to any other. In this regard, Denise and Kim are fucking hot and I'm going to get hard very fast. That's why I started this thread, because "fucking hips" looking like they should take a load inside of them and just scream "breed me" make me fucking hard very fast.

Now let's get analytical ...

- Denise Milani -- 32-19-34 on a 5'4" frame
- Kim Kardashian -- 36-26-40 on a 5'3" frame

Now I've typically tried to apply a "reference" on what is "thin" and what is "full." For example, these sizes are what I consider "curvy model" and anything of or thinner could be considered "thin." It's not an "exact science," but bare with me ...

5'8" or taller: 38-28-38" (especially 38-36-38), 135-150lbs (for 5'8"-5'9")
5'5-5'7" or so: 36-26-36" (especially 36-24-36), 125-140lbs
5'4" or shorter: 34-24-34" (especially 34-22-34), 115-130lbs (for 5'3"-5'4")

Using these numbers, Denise Milani -- for her height -- is thin (in fact, thin as fuck with that 19" mid-section) and belongs in the Thin (not full) fucking hips thread and Kim Kardashian -- for her height -- is slightly full, and has some seriously fanging hips atop of that. Now I've already said many times that Denise's mid-section makes me cream my pants (to the point I could care less if her breasts were fake or not). But taking those 40" fangers on Kim's slender, but slightly full body -- a great "full, fucking hips" example -- I might be hard pressed not to lust for her in so many ways different than Denise.

So I'll use my new phrase ... in the rhyme of "if the shoe fits [very easily]," I'll just say, "if the cock spits [very easily]" ... ;)
(or, better yet, "if the cock splits [those hips without a thought]")

I mean, even my own, original post (prior to my starting the "thin thread") has a couple of "borderline babes" such as ...

And one of my all-time favorite legacies, Sarah Young -- God to I love her figure (and not her fake bust):
http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc153&image=c3a_sarah_young_20.jpg
And it's definitely refreshing to see new goddesses like Yurizan Beltran who definitely have a clear hourglass that will only get more defined as she enters her 20s:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=567333#post567333
Sarah Young is damn fucking slender, virtually hardbody, and yet at only 5'3", her 36-24-36 is wide. I've cracked so many boners in a fraction of a second watching those hips get speared by a male lover, and I think her mid-section is actually sub-24" (I've seen it reported as low as 21"), likely my all-time favorite set of fangers in a hardcore film. She could be a better fit for the "thin" thread from a certain aspect.

Likewise, Yurizan Beltran is likely my new-age favorite. She has a 5'4" height at 37-24-37, which is unreal. She's borderline mainstream model height with the mainstream figure. But what I really love about Yurizan is her soften stomach, not fat, not a "gut," but softened. Just a really perfect fit for her 24" mid-section and those full, fucking 37" hips. I wish she would wear more high-cut teddies to show off that stomach-hip-bust combination. And to top all that off, Yurizan may qualify as the sweetest profile above-the-neck in a long time, especially that brunette hair and presence. I've totally lost control in seconds when viewing her from the side in a bikini top falling off, and one of the best, flowing brunette hair styles I've ever seen. The matching complexion (which I usually don't make a big deal about), pouty lips with sychronized eyebrows and hair and everything else is of pure delight with her body.

London Andrews, a new favourite of mine. As well exemplified in this set:
http://www.boobsview.com/sc15/londonandrews/03.html
London Andrews was exactly the reason why I started this thread! A slender woman, voluptuous without being overly super-busty (but still busty) for her wide frame (wide breasts -- oh yes!). That's my "ideal" right there, DD cups on a 5'5" tall figure, 40-28-42 at 155lbs. A woman that is about the weight of a woman who is 4" taller, but puts those 4" in her width (along another 20-30lbs.+ -- 5-7.5 lbs. per inch of height). Again, not remotely fat, although she has that "slightly softened stomach."

Mellie D is a larger model than I normally take interest in. But somehow those hips of her make it seem all ok...
http://bustynudebabes.com/tgp/galleries/ddfbusty/012/07.jpg
http://bustynudebabes.com/tgp/galleries/ddfbusty/012/freeones.html
Millie D is a full figured beauty, but her stomach is not bulging out too far. She's along the lines of Aneta Buena in form (maybe not as toned in skin, maybe an age difference?), whereby her breasts overhang what is actually a significantly smaller mid-section that most don't notice. I'm having trouble finding dimensions on her, but she definitely fits this thread, and is a favorite of mine (especially with Kerry Marie, the British-Green Raven Goddess -- yes, big "G").

Ellie Jay. Her tits seem to get all the focus (and damn, I can see why), but I'm loving what's beneath them...
http://www.candygirlcash.com/elliejay/hostedgalleries/gallery2/index.php?ccbill=1598224
Her mid-section looks a little thicker, but she could end up being just a very wide hourglass. Without dimensions it's hard to be certain, but yes, she's definitely prime, Grade-A curve head-to-toe! That little pudge to her stomach is the perfect amount of character (maybe too much for some, and borderline in this thread), and makes me think of shooting my load deep into her and filling up that stomach. ;)

And yes, they focus on her breasts way too much, a complain I have of Aneta Buena as well (5 Aneta sets are my preferred because they get those hips in there -- especially a see-thru black stretch teddy).

It's been too long since a good list-off of hips (and tummy).
Charlie James
Lovely wet vid here.
http://www.iseekgirls.com/g/bangbros/bigtitsroundasses/0011011/
Charlie James is in a class of her own. First off, she's a 5'10" Mamazon. Second, she has an allegedly 36-30-24 figure. That clearly makes her straight shaped, by far, but thin as fuck for her height too (kinda like a Mamazonian version of Sara Stone, only thinner in proportion over her height). So how do you classify such a 160lbs. Mamazonian beauty? I don't know.

Ironically, from the "breeding" standpoint (being that we've used "breeding hips"), she's ideally built to withstand any pain of childbearing. She's tall, powerful looking, not a traditional curve, but one overload of a woman that is everything that makes a woman. Especially since she's into her early 30s, and likely at the prime of sexuality.

I can analytically place her or try to "prove" she's curvy'n hot. But here comes the cock, "if the cock spits," and he not only does, but wants to be raped by this woman! Maybe I should start a new thread entitled "Mamazonian Women Who You Want To Rape You!" God is she just fit for her size, breasts are just starting to droop a bit with her age (and must feel unreal) and she could power fuck you into the ground below her. God to have this woman throughout her 30s -- fuck!

The very tempting Lataya Roxx
Although there are probably galleries that better show off her hips, pic 4 in this set is just to die for.
http://www.rubmyboobs.net/hosted/306ddw/hosted.php?id=1253346
Keeping with the Mamazonian traditional, 5'9" LaTaya Roxx is my more newfound favorite with her 40-28-40 ultra-dimensions. She is exactly how you build 150-175lbs. of pure, fucking beauty -- and I stress fucking beauty because she's oversized but curvy as fuck into the ultimate of proportions -- should be built! She reminds me of Laura Orsolya (who has gone more blondie and is now a BBW, but I still love her). She's also a brunette (always my favorite, with a few, rare exceptions) and, as I noticed the first time I saw her, has that little, extra softness in an "inner stomach." The Mamazonian ideal for this thread! She keeps her stomach covered a bit too much, but I can understand why she might with some attitudes on any softness in a stomach.

If there ever was a brunette Mamazonian example for this thread, LaTaya Roxx is it!

Marille
The start of the 4th clip here has a very brief glance at a gorgeous bit of tummy, with hips to suit.
http://ddfcash.com/PROMO/ddfbusty/vids/6933_default/?nats=free:DDFCash:ddfbusty
At first, I thought she wouldn't qualify with her stomach. But while her mid-section is 30", she's got 39 and 40 to match at the bust and hips. So she's borderline hourglass with that +4" overall, and more than qualifies for "full, fucking hips." Thanx for introducing me to her!

BTW, taking all the analytical aspects aside, she's the type I'd notice first in a room and go for. Jackpot for as far as what I love and do everything to try to take her home with me!

Natalie Fiore
I know she doesn't have a tiny waist to exentuate her hips, but get a look at her in a more side-on shot and that little bulge of tummy shows them off beautifully. Along with those incredible tits and charming eyes she make a lovely package. A couple of these bath-time pics manage to show that.
http://www.bigboobsalert.com/natalie-fiore.php
Ah ha! What you've discovered her my friend is an apple shaped woman at a not-so-stocky 5'5" height with that 27-34" combination. Normally you find these women at 4'10" to 5'3" max, but you have stumpled upon a rarity! I have been loving her matiral for sometime, but it was only in this context by your post here that I realize she's a stocky apple figure that has stretched a little more vertically than normal, even if it takes away from her overall apple as a result.

As much as I love hourglass women, and would love to be raped by a Mamazon, I have a major fetish for stocky apple women. Sure, they don't have the jutting asses of other women, and tend to be wide, but flatter. And, ironically, because their ribcage and underlying chest, underneath the breast, tends to stick out more, the breasts themselves -- while seemingly and overly volumous -- actually have a little less volume as a result of "sitting" on such an expansive chest.

Now in Natalie's case, again, we've got a rarity. She's 5'5" and sprouting more upward with more volume overall in body. That means she's got some nice curvature to her hips, and at age 25, a very defined, "oval inner stomach" that reaches up to her oversized ribcage, really a "birdcage" of a chest. I mean, she's "soft" but the apple figure makes her ribcage stick out. Then you add those massive mams "sitting atop" fo that birdcage, and man she's one uniquely curved beauty!

The birdcage figure also explains why she's only 125lbs. (although you'd have to think she might be more towards 140lbs.), a very thick figure that is light-weight. Damn she's probably one hell of a lover riding atop! Damn this little dissertation has me going wild for her. And yes, I've always loved that brunette profile of hers! I'm going to have to make a post on her over in my Shorter, Stockier Apple-Hourglass Women thread, even if she's not so short.

Now as far as women that don't fit in this thread ...

Sensual Jane
Seen here descending on the similarly well proportioned Jasmine Black.
http://hugeboobsobsession.com/resources/ddfbusty/pics/jasmineBlack/gallery.htm
Actually, both Sensual Jane and her partner Jasmine Black are 36-25-36 on a 5'6" frame. They clearly belong in the Thin (not full) fucking hips thread. But, again, "if the cock spits" very much applies here. Jane has one hell of a flat, but wide, mid-section that is almost unreal (and God help me if she gains weight -- fuck she'd look fine!).

I think that, off the top of my head, Brittany O'Neil, Katanya Blade, Sophia Mounds and Bailey O'Dare fit this profile. Probably Ava Lauren as well?
Virtually all of these women are not "full" or are not natural and/or fit in either of these two threads ...

Thin (not full) fucking hips ...
Silicone with full, fucking hips (and no boney pelvis-tummy) ...

Again, not an "exact science" and there are some nice hips in there, but I don't want to "open the floodgates" on all the women that could possibly go into this thread and remove a lot of the "differential" that we see here.

she is awesome
what a figure
i came almost instantly when i watched her video and saw her pics
damn!
Now she is probably not fit for this thread at 34-22-36 and a taller 5'7". She is prime, Grade-A thin and of traditional supermodel form, great find, just not for here. I'll repost her in the Thin (not full) fucking hips thread because that 22" mid-section fangs out to those 36" hips on such a thin frame that I know a lot of men who love that thread (and not so much this one) would love her.

Again, it's not an exact science, but I'm trying to tailor the threads so we don't have people complaining about "no fat chicks" in one thread and "too boney" in another thread.

Missed one ...

MrAgatio, you are a wealth of links and women!

I would think we've all spilled at least one load thanx to Melissa. I know I've not given her much attention because she's almost too blondie for my looks, and she's almost a tad more straight than hourglass, but she still belongs here.

Anna Jota
Another of the striking beauties from busty.pl
Anna Jota is almost thin at 34-24-34 and 5'4", but is definitely an ideal example in either thread. I discovered Anna Jota the week before I discovered Aneta Buena. So while I had a full week of crazy lust for Anna almost exclusively, Aneta Beuna's oversized and extreme curves unfairly redirected my attention. Anna is still so unbelievably curvy, right down to those fanging hips!

Kelly Kay
If you can take your eyes off her chest for a split second you'll see some some stunning hips and tummy. Pic 3 here for example: http://gallys.bustykellykay.com/pic...?nats=scrg1511:cf:bustykellykay&page=main.php
Pic 6 here for a better glimpse of that tummy: http://gallys.bustykellykay.com/pic...?nats=scrg1511:cf:bustykellykay&page=main.php
Kelly Kay also got the 1 week treatment from me. I was at a client for a week and picked up a mag on the way home Monday. By Friday, and I typically never do this (shoot my load on mag pages) ... but ... I had plastered my cum over every inch of her unbelievably hot centerfold. I guess I got "Kay O'd" (KO) lusting exclusively for her for a full week. Definitely an ideal example, right down to her stomach.

Antonia from Abby Winters.
Not easy to find many pics of her, but the last pic here is one of the hottest I have ever seen: http://bustygirlsblog.com/busty-teen-antonia-from-abby-winters/
Never seen her before, but she does have some hips. Love to see more.

Denise Denik
The only set I've found of here is this: http://www.bigboobsalert.com/denise-denik-boobstudy.php
Yeah, I noted her thread which you added to here:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=250532

Thank you very much for introducing me to her! She seems to fit very well here.

Jana Kucova
Some great photos here: http://www.voluptuoustitsandass.com/Jana1.html
Dissapointingly brief freeones thread: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=202869
Oh I completely agree! I have enjoyed her stuff for some time now. Just not enough of her. I think her popularity issues it might have to do with complexion issues in some pictorials, but they seem to have been only temporary. Frankly I think complexion is overrated.

Great highlight set of her in a corset showing off that hourglass:
http://www.coonyboobs.com/sites/score-land/jana-kucova/score-holiday-2006-2/index.html

Karina Hart
How could we have had a hips thread this long without her being mentioned? Refer to... basically any of her sets for stunning hips.
I figured mentioning Karina Hart in this thread would be too selfish of myself. She's currently my ultimate lust, with that 5'5", 40-28-40 figure that should be held up as the ultimate example of Voluptuous proportions taken to an extreme. I can't even qualify her for anything, because she's just everything! But what I see as the "ultimate ideal" of womanly form, and I'm still trying to pinch myself -- a good year after her discovery.

Especially since she does softcore, spreading those legs and mounting and ramming a dildo into her, and totally shows off those full, fanging, fucking wide hips and it's total overload. So does she belong in this thread? She is this thread! Because in the dictionary of Professor Voluptuary, you look up "full fucking hips (and tummy)" and you see a two word phrase: Karina Hart ;)

Re: Catching up on old posts ...

You're correct! Denise Milani is hotter than hot. And her body is all natural. Unreal

Since I've taken the time to critique most posts in this thread, I'm going use this post to catch-up on some great, past posts. In some cases, I'm going to re-quote some into other threads. Please don't take offense.

In reality, I'd love to have just one thread for all of these beauties! In fact, this thread was designed to be that "single thread." But since some people classify curves differently, I created a couple of others. I will refer back to them as appropriately.

To highlight this example, let's start with a post I previously critiqued ...

On pure beauty, I'm going to start apply an universal standard. My cock gets hard to the same length for the most part, and if I a woman gets me hard fairly fast, I consider her "equivalent" to any other. In this regard, Denise and Kim are fucking hot and I'm going to get hard very fast. That's why I started this thread, because "fucking hips" looking like they should take a load inside of them and just scream "breed me" make me fucking hard very fast.

Now let's get analytical ...

- Denise Milani -- 32-19-34 on a 5'4" frame
- Kim Kardashian -- 36-26-40 on a 5'3" frame

Now I've typically tried to apply a "reference" on what is "thin" and what is "full." For example, these sizes are what I consider "curvy model" and anything of or thinner could be considered "thin." It's not an "exact science," but bare with me ...

5'8" or taller: 38-28-38" (especially 38-36-38), 135-150lbs (for 5'8"-5'9")
5'5-5'7" or so: 36-26-36" (especially 36-24-36), 125-140lbs
5'4" or shorter: 34-24-34" (especially 34-22-34), 115-130lbs (for 5'3"-5'4")

Using these numbers, Denise Milani -- for her height -- is thin (in fact, thin as fuck with that 19" mid-section) and belongs in the Thin (not full) fucking hips thread and Kim Kardashian -- for her height -- is slightly full, and has some seriously fanging hips atop of that. Now I've already said many times that Denise's mid-section makes me cream my pants (to the point I could care less if her breasts were fake or not). But taking those 40" fangers on Kim's slender, but slightly full body -- a great "full, fucking hips" example -- I might be hard pressed not to lust for her in so many ways different than Denise.

So I'll use my new phrase ... in the rhyme of "if the shoe fits [very easily]," I'll just say, "if the cock spits [very easily]" ... ;)
(or, better yet, "if the cock splits [those hips without a thought]")

I mean, even my own, original post (prior to my starting the "thin thread") has a couple of "borderline babes" such as ...

Sarah Young is damn fucking slender, virtually hardbody, and yet at only 5'3", her 36-24-36 is wide. I've cracked so many boners in a fraction of a second watching those hips get speared by a male lover, and I think her mid-section is actually sub-24" (I've seen it reported as low as 21"), likely my all-time favorite set of fangers in a hardcore film. She could be a better fit for the "thin" thread from a certain aspect.

Likewise, Yurizan Beltran is likely my new-age favorite. She has a 5'4" height at 37-24-37, which is unreal. She's borderline mainstream model height with the mainstream figure. But what I really love about Yurizan is her soften stomach, not fat, not a "gut," but softened. Just a really perfect fit for her 24" mid-section and those full, fucking 37" hips. I wish she would wear more high-cut teddies to show off that stomach-hip-bust combination. And to top all that off, Yurizan may qualify as the sweetest profile above-the-neck in a long time, especially that brunette hair and presence. I've totally lost control in seconds when viewing her from the side in a bikini top falling off, and one of the best, flowing brunette hair styles I've ever seen. The matching complexion (which I usually don't make a big deal about), pouty lips with sychronized eyebrows and hair and everything else is of pure delight with her body.

London Andrews was exactly the reason why I started this thread! A slender woman, voluptuous without being overly super-busty (but still busty) for her wide frame (wide breasts -- oh yes!). That's my "ideal" right there, DD cups on a 5'5" tall figure, 40-28-42 at 155lbs. A woman that is about the weight of a woman who is 4" taller, but puts those 4" in her width (along another 20-30lbs.+ -- 5-7.5 lbs. per inch of height). Again, not remotely fat, although she has that "slightly softened stomach."

Millie D is a full figured beauty, but her stomach is not bulging out too far. She's along the lines of Aneta Buena in form (maybe not as toned in skin, maybe an age difference?), whereby her breasts overhang what is actually a significantly smaller mid-section that most don't notice. I'm having trouble finding dimensions on her, but she definitely fits this thread, and is a favorite of mine (especially with Kerry Marie, the British-Green Raven Goddess -- yes, big "G").

Her mid-section looks a little thicker, but she could end up being just a very wide hourglass. Without dimensions it's hard to be certain, but yes, she's definitely prime, Grade-A curve head-to-toe! That little pudge to her stomach is the perfect amount of character (maybe too much for some, and borderline in this thread), and makes me think of shooting my load deep into her and filling up that stomach. ;)

And yes, they focus on her breasts way too much, a complain I have of Aneta Buena as well (5 Aneta sets are my preferred because they get those hips in there -- especially a see-thru black stretch teddy).

Charlie James is in a class of her own. First off, she's a 5'10" Mamazon. Second, she has an allegedly 36-30-24 figure. That clearly makes her straight shaped, by far, but thin as fuck for her height too (kinda like a Mamazonian version of Sara Stone, only thinner in proportion over her height). So how do you classify such a 160lbs. Mamazonian beauty? I don't know.

Ironically, from the "breeding" standpoint (being that we've used "breeding hips"), she's ideally built to withstand any pain of childbearing. She's tall, powerful looking, not a traditional curve, but one overload of a woman that is everything that makes a woman. Especially since she's into her early 30s, and likely at the prime of sexuality.

I can analytically place her or try to "prove" she's curvy'n hot. But here comes the cock, "if the cock spits," and he not only does, but wants to be raped by this woman! Maybe I should start a new thread entitled "Mamazonian Women Who You Want To Rape You!" God is she just fit for her size, breasts are just starting to droop a bit with her age (and must feel unreal) and she could power fuck you into the ground below her. God to have this woman throughout her 30s -- fuck!

Keeping with the Mamazonian traditional, 5'9" LaTaya Roxx is my more newfound favorite with her 40-28-40 ultra-dimensions. She is exactly how you build 150-175lbs. of pure, fucking beauty -- and I stress fucking beauty because she's oversized but curvy as fuck into the ultimate of proportions -- should be built! She reminds me of Laura Orsolya (who has gone more blondie and is now a BBW, but I still love her). She's also a brunette (always my favorite, with a few, rare exceptions) and, as I noticed the first time I saw her, has that little, extra softness in an "inner stomach." The Mamazonian ideal for this thread! She keeps her stomach covered a bit too much, but I can understand why she might with some attitudes on any softness in a stomach.

If there ever was a brunette Mamazonian example for this thread, LaTaya Roxx is it!

At first, I thought she wouldn't qualify with her stomach. But while her mid-section is 30", she's got 39 and 40 to match at the bust and hips. So she's borderline hourglass with that +4" overall, and more than qualifies for "full, fucking hips." Thanx for introducing me to her!

BTW, taking all the analytical aspects aside, she's the type I'd notice first in a room and go for. Jackpot for as far as what I love and do everything to try to take her home with me!

Ah ha! What you've discovered her my friend is an apple shaped woman at a not-so-stocky 5'5" height with that 27-34" combination. Normally you find these women at 4'10" to 5'3" max, but you have stumpled upon a rarity! I have been loving her matiral for sometime, but it was only in this context by your post here that I realize she's a stocky apple figure that has stretched a little more vertically than normal, even if it takes away from her overall apple as a result.

As much as I love hourglass women, and would love to be raped by a Mamazon, I have a major fetish for stocky apple women. Sure, they don't have the jutting asses of other women, and tend to be wide, but flatter. And, ironically, because their ribcage and underlying chest, underneath the breast, tends to stick out more, the breasts themselves -- while seemingly and overly volumous -- actually have a little less volume as a result of "sitting" on such an expansive chest.

Now in Natalie's case, again, we've got a rarity. She's 5'5" and sprouting more upward with more volume overall in body. That means she's got some nice curvature to her hips, and at age 25, a very defined, "oval inner stomach" that reaches up to her oversized ribcage, really a "birdcage" of a chest. I mean, she's "soft" but the apple figure makes her ribcage stick out. Then you add those massive mams "sitting atop" fo that birdcage, and man she's one uniquely curved beauty!

The birdcage figure also explains why she's only 125lbs. (although you'd have to think she might be more towards 140lbs.), a very thick figure that is light-weight. Damn she's probably one hell of a lover riding atop! Damn this little dissertation has me going wild for her. And yes, I've always loved that brunette profile of hers! I'm going to have to make a post on her over in my Shorter, Stockier Apple-Hourglass Women thread, even if she's not so short.

Now as far as women that don't fit in this thread ...

Actually, both Sensual Jane and her partner Jasmine Black are 36-25-36 on a 5'6" frame. They clearly belong in the Thin (not full) fucking hips thread. But, again, "if the cock spits" very much applies here. Jane has one hell of a flat, but wide, mid-section that is almost unreal (and God help me if she gains weight -- fuck she'd look fine!).

Virtually all of these women are not "full" or are not natural and/or fit in either of these two threads ...

Thin (not full) fucking hips ...
Silicone with full, fucking hips (and no boney pelvis-tummy) ...

Again, not an "exact science" and there are some nice hips in there, but I don't want to "open the floodgates" on all the women that could possibly go into this thread and remove a lot of the "differential" that we see here.

Now she is probably not fit for this thread at 34-22-36 and a taller 5'7". She is prime, Grade-A thin and of traditional supermodel form, great find, just not for here. I'll repost her in the Thin (not full) fucking hips thread because that 22" mid-section fangs out to those 36" hips on such a thin frame that I know a lot of men who love that thread (and not so much this one) would love her.

Again, it's not an exact science, but I'm trying to tailor the threads so we don't have people complaining about "no fat chicks" in one thread and "too boney" in another thread.

Hmmm, 35-25-35 at 5'2", I guess she is a bit stocky and qualifies. But I'd put her more in the Silicone with full, fucking hips (and no boney pelvis-tummy) thread. Then again, she does have a bit of boney ribcage, so maybe the Thin (not full) fucking hips thread? I don't know.

In any case, she's got fucking great fangers! I've always loved her stuff and pointed out to many of my friends that the woman in Sin: Eposide 1 is modeled after her.

Jessica Moore ...

In keeping with my definitions, I'm going to add 38-26-37, 5'2" (some say 4'10" or 4'11"?) Jessica Moore to this "full fucking hips (and tummy)" thread. She definitely gets those hips speared well in these videos:
http://www.hgclub-movies.net/hgclub/nd/bignaturals/all-natural/03smmm/
And they are definitely highlighted with pumping upward cock in these reverse cowgirl clips:
http://www.hgclub-movies.net/hgclub/nd/bignaturals/all-natural/05mffh/

I'm still dumbfounded why she isn't more popular. She's blond, slender, curvy, busty and everything I figured men want in a mainstream, although shorter, model -- plus she does hardcore. Is it the width on the shorter body? Is it the soft, flowing, natural breasts that aren't as perky as some others (it's a fucking huge turn-on for me)? Other?

She's just pure beauty, with the cock slicing that apex between those hips:
http://www.private-hardcore.com/galleries/jul2009/private-jessica-moore/index24.html

As much as without:
http://www.nastypornostars.com/gals/jessica_moore_toying/jessica39.html

Fantastic recap on some of the top hips recently posted Prof Voluptuary, even if most of them are just the ones I linked. Hey, I'm more than happy to be reminded of them. Makes me feel like trying to keep some sort of categorised list of them, don't want to forget any. This thread provides a pretty good archive though.

I know this is your thread Prof, but how does Mandy Saxo get booted in a thread like this? Look at her waist to hip ratio. Even if she isn't truly as wide a some of these chicks, the ratio is so large that it's visually apparent.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member

hmmph... I wanna know which of the prof.s threads I would qualify to be in...

:dunno:

Good posts Prof!

I love a full figured woman. Anybody peep that new Fox dating show called "More To Love"?

They had some fine thick girls on there.

i like'em kinda thick to bbw...obese is to much for me.but i'll watch somebody fuck a huge chick though:glugglug:

Mandy Saxo ...

I know this is your thread Prof, but how does Mandy Saxo get booted in a thread like this? Look at her waist to hip ratio. Even if she isn't truly as wide a some of these chicks, the ratio is so large that it's visually apparent.
I'll requote myself ...

5'7" with a 34-22-36 is a thinner -- not full/wide -- supermodel height class. Yes, she has a full 14" difference, but it's still on a thinner, supermodel height class.

I reposted my responses over in that thread:
http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=3439104&postcount=75

I'm not trying to "boot" anyone, but I'm trying to keep some of the thread differences so some people aren't bitching about "too fat" while others aren't bitching about "too boney." Some of us like many women in both threads. Some don't.