• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking weird things when younger?

I use to throw some mineral oil in a Pringles can and go to town. It was tight and I came right into the container I wanted to keep it in. Win/win.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I use to throw some mineral oil in a Pringles can and go to town. It was tight and I came right into the container I wanted to keep it in. Win/win.

Well, that explains why you kept offering me Pringles all night a couple of nights ago. I now really wish I had not taken you up on that offer.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
I remember my co worker telling me, he fucked a hole he made in the couch. Me personally I use to fuk my lil sisters big black teddy bear from the back..that stuffed animal was thick, her lil cotton stuffed buttocks use to throw it back really nice.

My sister had a brown teddy bear :)

teddy.gif

But you have my word, I never, ever defiled the poor little thing!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
When I first started jerking off and having sex, I didn't know where to jerk off or blow my load into so I used to have this old Star Wars sleeping back that I used.....

After a year that fucking thing could was so crusty I couldn't even fold it up anymore...flat as a board!:1orglaugh

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I fucked a beanbag chair when i was like 12. What's the problem? :dunno:

Yeah it was crazy when I was younger. I think I remember sticking my fanamish in a few random things. Plastic Bottle....well a certain plastic bottle that can fit a cock.