• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking North Korea

A_map_of_the_Arab_World_with_flags_svg.png

Those are your arab countries.

Back on topic. That Kim Jong-un or "KJ" as his peeps like to call him ... what is up with that guy?

Turkey and Iran are not arab countries.

Turks are not arabs they're .. Turks. They're a distinct ethnic group originating from Mongolia. Their native language isn't arabic, it's Turkish.

Iranians are not arabs, they're Persians.

Arab does not mean muslim. 80% of the world's muslims are non-arabs. The country with the largest muslim population is not even in the middle east but in southeast asia - Indonesia, and they're definitely not arab.

Turkey: Arabs have a disdain for Turks; it goes back to the rule the Ottoman rule of the Middle East. Turkey has been the most secular country in the Muslim world for decades. I do not see them going to war with Saddam for religious reasons.

Iran: Twelver Shia branch of shia Islam and Saudi Arabia 's Sunni branch (Wahhabism) are two extremes of the two main branches of Islam. Iran would never invade Iraq to save Wahhabi clerics of Saudi Arabia. Wahabi cleric Mohammed al-Urefi launched a hateful in 2010 on Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Sistani. In the mid 1990s, many international experts thought that Sausi Shia would be massacred. The majority of the Shia live in one of main Saudi oil producing producing province, so a massacre was avoided. Go lookup the persuction of Saudi Shias by the Saudi Arabian government.

http://islamicinsights.com/news/int...t-of-ayatollah-sistani-hardly-surprising.html

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
tumblr_mkf4h5u_Zjt1qjnhqgo1_500.png

I love you.

Who has ever given the impression that they want to invade NK? They don't even have light bulbs.

No they didn't. They rolled through the place, raped the women and killed anything that opposed them.

No it wasn't. GW1 was a ridiculous defeat where we spent billions to give Saddam ten more years of megalomaniacal leadership after he pillaged Kuwait and set their oil fields on fire. If that's victory, I'd like to hear your definition of defeat.

How much moral do you have when you can't feed yourself or get adequate healthcare while your leader drinks high end Scotch?

I've always said that if you want to beat NK, stuff a bunch of Tomahawk missles with Chunky Soup wrapped in a wool blanket and a note that says, "There's more where this came from." Shoot the missles over the troop concentrations and wait for the front line to duke it out with the KGB battalions.....end of the war.

If it's underground, it's not shooting at us. And how on earth are we not finding their artillery?
You know you're in danger of agreeing with armchari general?
:tongue:
Yes, there were regular Army units, but they were about the size of the Volkssturmann and Hitler Youth. The Russians were wreckless to a degree but urban warfare is hell. Panzersfaust are very simple weapons to operate. There sources about the effectness of Volkssturmann specifically the Hitler Youth members during the Battle of Berlin.

His fellow arabs did not have military power to stop Iraq during the first Gulf War.

Counter battery fire is quicks way to target artillery North Korean positions. I know about modern warfare, so don't lecture me. And stop your nutty chunk soup comment.
I loved his soup comment.
so you even put France in front of Germany to help you in a WW3? FRANCE??? really?
Oh stop ragging on France already. Don't forget that back in the day Napoleon's France terrorised the world.

Not really funny, has no basis in reality.

I would agree, trivial may in fact be an overstatement... :cool:

But there are people who look at stuff like this, and somehow believe it's relevant. I posted it more for their amusement, than for the more enlightened...

Thanks for pointing out that it has no basis in reality, I guess I should have been more clear... :hatsoff:

damppanties

Banned
Capt Bligh on loyalty and maintaining obedience
Assume you need a man to go aloft in a gale and the sailor is a typical wife beater, drunkard with no respect for authority in fact his whole life is dedicated to disrespect for authority. How do you do it. What single word
describes the process of getting him aloft to adjust the sails with him knowing if he slips on the icy shrouds he with perish instantly?
FEAR !
Fear of what you are going to do to him,
Fear so vivid in his mind he fears it more than sudden death. I am not advocating cruelty or brutality with out a purpose.
Cruelty with a purpose is not cruelty—Its Efficiency.
A man will not disobey you when he see’s a mates backbone laid bear.
And the whiteness of his ribs staring back. And he see’s the flesh jump and the whistle of the whip.
He will remember that for the rest of his life.

Mayhem

Banned
Capt Bligh on loyalty and maintaining obedience
Assume you need a man to go aloft in a gale and the sailor is a typical wife beater, drunkard with no respect for authority in fact his whole life is dedicated to disrespect for authority. How do you do it. What single word
describes the process of getting him aloft to adjust the sails with him knowing if he slips on the icy shrouds he with perish instantly?
FEAR !
Fear of what you are going to do to him,
Fear so vivid in his mind he fears it more than sudden death. I am not advocating cruelty or brutality with out a purpose.
Cruelty with a purpose is not cruelty—Its Efficiency.
A man will not disobey you when he see’s a mates backbone laid bear.
And the whiteness of his ribs staring back. And he see’s the flesh jump and the whistle of the whip.
He will remember that for the rest of his life.

Sooooo....you're into spanking, is that it? :D