• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking North Korea

3/29/13
Wake up to National News that Kim Jong Un is "preparing to settle accounts". This crazy fucker may be on the verge of starting World War III. I have seen that the Pentagon is trying to tell him to cool off, and I imagine that the UN won't lift sanctions against North Korea to give this looney any satisfaction.
What do you guys all think? I mean, do they have any chance of launching a nuke anywhere? I kind of see a Korean war starting very soon. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the US military is preparing themselves or arming themselves in at least some sort of defensive measure.
Not trying to drink the koolaid here, just giving my :2 cents: and needing to get some stuff off my chest.

Kim Jong Un, you do not know me or my fellow Americans, how dare you declare war on us. I will say this, if North Korea would ever come to the US and start a war over here, I am not a fighting man, but I would proudly take to arms and stand shoulder to shoulder with each and every one of you defending our great Country.

Well, the sanctions imposed on N.Korea are an act of war. So I can understand their rattling to some degree.

But this is just a continuation of the decades of retardedness. Is Kim really that stupid to actually do something?

If he is and does launch an attack, I have no doubt in my mind that N.Korea will be wiped off the map.

Don't worry, the ball ramos shot in the penalty got higher than their space rocket, better get worry how to help them after their atomic bomb blows in their land.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Don't worry, the ball ramos shot in the penalty got higher than their space rocket, better get worry how to help them after their atomic bomb blows in their land.

http://news.yahoo.com/nkorea-orders-rocket-prep-us-b-2-drill-000429063.html

2nd paragraph of the article-

Kim's warning, and the litany of threats that have preceded it, don't indicate an imminent war. In fact, they're most likely meant to coerce South Korea into softening its policies, win direct talks and aid from Washington, and strengthen the young leader's credentials and image at home.

4th paragraph-
Kim "convened an urgent operation meeting" of senior generals just after midnight, signed a rocket preparation plan and ordered his forces on standby to strike the U.S. mainland, South Korea, Guam and Hawaii, state media reported.

"Strike the U.S. mainland" haha Seriously? That alone should illustrate how delusional this Kim guy is. Just a chip off the insanity block.

I think Russia and China are using North Korea as a pawn to start a war with the U.S. If North Korea attacks, even if it's a half-ass missile launch that lands in the ocean or just barely hits land, the U.S. will retaliate through South Korea and then Russia and China will eventually join in. In a war of the U.S. vs. China AND Russia, we will definitely get our ass kicked. We can't depend on any other countries to help us out other than Japan and possibly England. The rest of Europe is in financial shambles and cannot afford to send troops to war. Maybe the French will put down their wine and cheese and take up arms to help us. Why wouldn't Israel come to our defense like we do for them?

I think Russia and China are using North Korea as a pawn to start a war with the U.S. If North Korea attacks, even if it's a half-ass missile launch that lands in the ocean or just barely hits land, the U.S. will retaliate through South Korea and then Russia and China will eventually join in. In a war of the U.S. vs. China AND Russia, we will definitely get our ass kicked. We can't depend on any other countries to help us out other than Japan and possibly England. The rest of Europe is in financial shambles and cannot afford to send troops to war. Maybe the French will put down their wine and cheese and take up arms to help us. Why wouldn't Israel come to our defense like we do for them?

yea seems to me like when someone wants trouble, will let a kid hit the one they hate, then they will atack when he will slap the kid.
but in this case, the kid is too stupid.

So true. Good post mang.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
a photo on the state-run media showing Hawaii, Washington, Los Angeles and Austin, Texas, as the targets of choice

That just proves he's no liberal.

Philbert

Banned
Since we are China's best market and are seriously in debt to them, they won't start any kind of military conflict with us. And N Korea is about to be as poor and financially crippled as a country can be,
So, if the West (mostly us) goes into a multibillion Dollar military action with N Korea, Russia and China will actually end up letting it go on, and be in a stronger position afterwards.
N Korea is going to lose the tenuous support of the population and their military if we do stomp on them, it will be nasty for N Korea. No face left, or any usable body parts...c'mon, we have a serious military that has got a small area to destroy. S Korea is no slouch either.
The real danger is if some step is taken that goes too far, as S Korea will not suck up another loss of ships or people like before. One fuck up from N Korea and it's on.

At least that's what I think is the situation. I'm guessing here...

You never know what goes on in the mind of this bastard. All I know is that communism has almost destroyed itself in the past decade

China and Russia both aren't ready for war with the US. They are still updating their military capabilities and they are also intimidated by the secret weapons of the US.

Mayhem

Banned
All this is nothing more than saber rattling. Don't think for a minute that the kid doesn't need to consolidate his own power. This is how he (and others) do it.

All this is nothing more than saber rattling. Don't think for a minute that the kid doesn't need to consolidate his own power. This is how he (and others) do it.

^ This. It's mostly for home consumption. Kim Jong Un needs to build his own cult of personality even though the first time he ever played basketball he did slam dunk, in traffic and shattered the backboard. And when he was a baby he pooped a rainbow.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
If I'm not mistaken, in the rap world, they call it "street cred". I seriously doubt any attack he would launch wouldn't be smacked down, and stopped immediately. I know the Patriot missile systems they had in the first gulf war were sort of crappy, and I'm not sure what they are currently using, but I can't imagine we haven't had that shit in S. Korea while daddy was still in power, and I would bet the farm, we have a couple of subs in the waters close by. If he launched a missile, I doubt it would clear his own borders before it was taken out.

Seems now he has North Korea rockets on standby. I wonder what the next step he will do is? Launch or just go "Haha, just Bruffing!"

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
We reward their bad behavior so why wouldn't they act this way? They threaten us, we send them food like they did something nice. Why can't we leverage China into feeding them?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
inorite? Jeez Best Korea, sort it out. Have some fucking self respect.
Well, if ya wanna take the piss, tell me about the Cho ma ho (or however the NK spell it when transliterated.
You never know what goes on in the mind of this bastard. All I know is that communism has almost destroyed itself in the past decade
capitalism, however, continues unabated.
China and Russia both aren't ready for war with the US. They are still updating their military capabilities and they are also intimidated by the secret weapons of the US.
Yes. Because the Bradley>BMP3 with cannon or autocannon.
Sabre.
Yeah I know that's rich coming from the guy with the funky keyboard.
And I now you're american. I'm just trying to change you into something better.
:tongue:
If I'm not mistaken, in the rap world, they call it "street cred". I seriously doubt any attack he would launch wouldn't be smacked down, and stopped immediately. I know the Patriot missile systems they had in the first gulf war were sort of crappy, and I'm not sure what they are currently using, but I can't imagine we haven't had that shit in S. Korea while daddy was still in power, and I would bet the farm, we have a couple of subs in the waters close by. If he launched a missile, I doubt it would clear his own borders before it was taken out.
Last I heard NK could trigger armageddon by detonating one of their missiles above their own turf.
That aside; they're a 3rd world shithole and their military training, readiness, etc will reflect that. They really shouldn't try and run with other nations.
We reward their bad behavior so why wouldn't they act this way? They threaten us, we send them food like they did something nice. Why can't we leverage China into feeding them?
Because china really is a superpower and as such can do what she wishes.
The U.S. on the other hand...