• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking my exs

I said how about a threesum she said you guys are so predictable. I said ya i guess. I said you did say anything. She laughed and said i did. I messaged someome i knew who lived locally. She laughed and said i am excited. Nearly an hour later there was a knock on the door. I said can you get it. She jumped up and said ok. When she opened the door there was a guy standing there. She said you must have the wrong room. When he mentioned my name she looked confused. I said you wanted a 3 sum and i said come in Rob. She said where is the girl. I said what girl. She said what you and Rob. She smiled and said i always wanted to try that. We got our cocks out and she started sucking us both. Rob then slid his cock into her ass. Aidra was shocked but excited i slid into her pussy. We fucked her pussy and ass at same time giving her a right hard fucking before both cumming into her mouth. We both took turns fucking her pussy and ass and dp her a few more times before Rob left. We lay there exhausted and she laughed omg that was fucking crazy.

He left and we slept the most of the next day. That night she got dressed up and we went out for dinner. She looked incredible. She was the hottest chick in the restaurant by far. We flirted and laughed and she seemed at peace. I was so horny i booked a room in the hotel we had dinner in not the one out conference was at. I took her there as a surprise. She said its nice to be in a room that doesnt reek of sex. I said thats cool we can sleep if you want. She laughed and said shut up and fuck me. I licked her pussy before fucking it. She the said sucked my cock and said fuck my ass. So i did that she loved it and was so loud. I came into her mouth. We fucked a few more times that night.