• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking my exs

She said i only have 20 minutes before i need to be back. She started taking off her suit. She took off her jacket, blouse, skirt and then her bra. Jamies cock hardened when he saw Clairs big tits. He moved forward and kissed her and grabbed one of her big tits. He said i fcuking love your tits. He unbutton and unzipped his jeans and pulled out his big cock. He took her hand and placed it on his big cock. She smiled and said ohh i am going to have fun with this. He pulled down her tights and knickers and lifted her up on top of him and brought to the wall and fcuked her fast with her tits boucing in his face. She moaned and kissed him passiobately. She came before getting down on her knees and sucked his cock. He soon shoot his load all over her face and mouth. She cleaned her self up and said that was fun but this never happened.

He said i am here all weekend. Make up something to you your boyfriend and get yourself back her i had so much more i want to do to you. She said i want to but i cant. Jamie was gutted. He went down to the bar and made sure Clair saw him. She pretended to ignore him. After a while he walked past with a bottle of presseco and two glasses. Clair saw him but again ignored him. He waited hours but she didnt turn up. He went down to reception but she was gone. He chatted to the new receptionist and asked do you work long hours. She said we do 12 hours most days and some times 8 at night. I started at 8 when the other girl Clair left. That was nearly 2 hours ago. He went up stairs to get ready to go out. Just when he opened the door he saw Clair approach his door. She was all dressed up in navy dress and she walked into his room. He said i thought you had gone home. She said i had but then i thought i fancied a bit of what we did earlier. I had to tell my bf it was a girls night. I told him i am going to stay over with my best friend too. I said seen we are both dressed up do you fancy going. She said no are you crazy. I know people here. And people know my bf. She said have you still got that proseco. I said yes but the ice has melted. I rang room service and ordered another bottle. We drank one and i put the other on ice. He said you look hot as fcuk. He kissed her and she then slowly removed her dress, then her bra exposing her amazing tits and then her thights and knickers. She sucked his cock and he ate her pussy. She rode him and he fcuked her doggy. He then fcuked her tits and came all over them. They drank more presseco and she took the old bottle and put it between her tits. She pretened to suck it. He said suck it pretend its my cock she laughed and said you are bad. He said do. He loved watching her suck it and fcum her tits with it. He then said now fcuk your pussy with it. She laughed and said you are joking right. He said no do it. She spread and slowly slid it. She slow fcuked it. She said is that enough. He said no do it harder. She said ok and fcuked it harder. She fcuked it until she came. Jamie then took the bottle and fcuked her harder. She was so horny now and he fucked her until she came so hard and moaned so loud. After she came he climbed on top off her and fcuked her so hard. She was moaning so loud. She was so horny as was Jamie. He pounded the shit out of her. He grabbed her tits and he sucked her nipples. She then rode him until she came. He then got her on the floor and got on top of her. He fcuked her deep and hard. She moaned cum in me and he pounded her as she swore and moaned until he came in her. They got into bed and she said omfg that was crazy. He played with her tits until he was hard again. They fcuked a number of times during the night. In the morning she put on her work uniform and said i wish i could stay with you. He said just get here for your break. She smiled and said i cant wait. When she got there he said how long we got. She said i got someone to cover my shift. She said i will have to go back to my bf tonight though. I said just make up some sh!t say your friend needs you and you will be back tomorrow. She said ok. She rang her bf and he wasnt happy but said ok. They fcuked the rest of the day and night and they were both exhausted and very happy when he checked out. Clair asked him did he enjoy his stay and he said it was fcuking unreal. She smiled.

As he told me the story. I thought you legend. Then i remembered what i had done the weekend he went on his work trip.

Ella messaged me and said I can't stop think of you. You were amazing and i am also thinking of hearing you fcuk that girl on holiday. Listen to her moan fcuk you got me so wet. I said i heard you and Jamie fcuk too. I said i'd love to fcuk you again but i can't do it. Jamies my mate and i don't want to get caught. She said what if you knew you wouldn't get caught. I said how? She said Jamie is away this weekend for work. I found that strange as I worked for the same company as Jamie. I said how long is he away. She said Friday until Monday. I said you need to check in with him in case he comes back early. She said i will. She said i will call over Friday. I said ok.

On Friday Ella called over dressed up in a little black dress (lbd). She looked smoking hot. She said i can't get you out of my head. I said i am not doing this after this weekend because i don't like doing this to a mate. She said fcuk me like that girl on holiday this weekend and i won't ever ask you to again. I said ok. I said get out of that lbd then. She slowly stripped off showing me her pussy before her tits. I liked how naughty she was. She lay on the ground and played with her pussy. I got my cock out and jerked off as i watched. She said come over here and she said do you want to fcuk these as she pushed her tits together. I fcuked her tits as she sucked my cock. I fucked her pussy and she came and she then rode me until i came into her pussy. She smiled and said that was amazing. She said have you got anything to smoke. I pulled out a big bag and she smiled she said that makes me so horny. She said Jamie doesn't smoke. We smoked and fcuked all weekend. When high she took out my cock out of her pussy and slid it into her ass. I fcuked her ass slow before fcuking it hard. She moaned so loud and screamed and swore.

For the rest of the weekend we smoked and fcuked. It was such a great weekend. We both agreed after that it wouldnt happen again. She would always give me a cheeky smirk anytime i met her and Jamie. She made sure Jamie didn't see. About 6 months later she rang me and said Jamie is away for the weekend with work. I said i would love to fcuk her but i now had a girlfriend and we agreed what happened before. She wasn't happy. She sent me pics of her tits and messages like need your cock between those and same with her pussy. Later on she sent me vids saying i need your big cock in me. I need you to fcuk me. As much as i wanted to and i really did. I resisted. A few weeks later one of my other mates confided in me he had spent a weekend fcuking Ella. I told him he was a bad guy but its very hard to turn down. Over time two of our other friends also admitted to fcuking her. Jamie didn't know about any of this. He was no saint himself though. What eventually happened Ella moved in with Jamie and his brother. What he didn't know she was kicked out of her own place for fcuking her house mates bf and getting caught. Jamies brother worked night shifts. He said things were going well with Ella and he was thinking of proposing and getting their own place. He went home one lunchtime to suprise Ella and he was hoping a lunch time fcuk. When he got in there was no sign of her but he heard maoning from his brothers room. He thought well done bro having some fun. He rang Ella but heard the phone ring. She answered and said hi babe. He could hear her voice come from his brothers room. He walked in and she was on top of him his cock still in her pussy as she chatted to him. He said you fcuking bitch and your an asshole bro. He stormed out and sped away in his car. 10 minutes later he decided to come back and confront them and when he did they were still fcuking. He left not saying a word. He moved out and she stayed with his brother. They are married now. Jamie does not talk to either of them.

I asked him was he with Clair the other weekend you were away from work. He said how did you know i was away from work and how do you even remember that. I said i met Ella at the shop and she mentioned you were away and i remember that as it was bullsh!t we were never away on work trips. He said no i wasn't with Clair i wanted to be with her again but she wanted to break up with her bf and asked me to break up with Ella. I said i would and she said great. She wouldnt have sex with me until i did. But i didn't do it and she grew sick of waiting. I tried messaging her when Ella and i broke up but she blocked me. That weekend you were talking about i was with one of your exs. Sorry mate but i always fancied her. I said who he said Remy. I said i don't blame you Remy is hot. I was about to give him sh!t when i realised i had done the same to him and she was his gf not his ex. So i stayed quiet.

Remy was a cute little brunette. She really wasn't my type. She had small boobs and not someone i would have looked at twice. She worked at my local supermarket and was very friendly. However i was usually checking out one of the other hot checkout girls. One day i was at home when the doorbell rang. It was Remy. I said hi you are the girl from the supermarket. She said yes. I said come in how can i help you. She said well there is one way. I said go on. She was wearing a crop top, jean shots and boots. I remember thinking she is hotter than i thought. She asked why dont you ask me out. I said i am not sure if you are my type. She took off her top and sat down and said really. She took off her jeans and then her knickers. She sat back on the couch and played with her pussy. She said what about now. My cock was now hard. I said you are growing on me and got my cock out. She gave me a bj before we fcuked.

A couple of days later she cycled over to my place. She was wearing short demin shorts and her arse looked amazing. She took off her top as she cycled around. Even though she had small tits. I loved how cheeky she was. I was soon hard. She came in and gave me a bj before i fcuked her and came on her face.

There was a heatwave and Remy came over. She took off her clothes and was wearing a white bikini. I wasn't overly impressed with her small tits but when she took off her top and bikini bottoms i was hard. She has such a cute face. She is just sexy. She got my cock out and gave me a bj before climing on top of me and riding me hard and fast. She then got off and lay infront of me. She looked at me and said fcuk my ass. I had never fcuked a chicks ass at this time. I fucked her ass in a number of positions before cumming in her ass. It was amazing.

One of my first proper girlfriends was a girl called Riley. She was stunning. Big hair, petite and i beautiful smile. She had small tits but she had suck a peachy bum. We made out alot and i would play with her tits or soft ass. She would wank me off or let me rub her clit. I fingered her on occassion but i hadnt got to fcuk her and anytime we got close she would back off. It was super frustrating but she would say i want to be sure you really like me and not just want to fuck. I would do my best to fuck her but it never happened and i was super frustrated.

Another ex i liked was a chick named Kiera. She was so cute and so dirty and I was gutted when she moved away at 18. I wonder where she is now and what she looks like.