• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fuck you!!!

I have several threads that I started in order to announce my state of inebriation. I even started one just to ask everyone how I keep Kimmy Teen away from whimsy... I actually don't even remember starting that one but it was there

thats how most of my threads start... too much whiskey

Ruddiger

temp ban
Yup, I'm drunk. How is everyone doing tonight? :beer:

I haven't had a drink in two months now. They've raised the price of Pabst Blue Ribbon 6-pack by a whole dollar and the price for King Cobra has surged through the roof. Think I am going to stay sober for a while.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I thought spank you was.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I have drank an obscene amount of beer tonight, and am currently in a state which would commonly be referred to as fucking shitfaced. Good times. :glugglug:

Please define, "an obscene amount". Just curious to see how many you can consume....and if your using the American 12oz. measure, or the English "pint" method.

Please define, "an obscene amount". Just curious to see how many you can consume....and if your using the American 12oz. measure, or the English "pint" method.

An obscene amount n. - (in drinking) The amount of beer consumed after one has stopped counting the number of pints of beer one has drank, generally occurring after the 8th or 9th pint. I drank an obscene amount of beer last night, and today I'm hungover.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
An obscene amount n. - (in drinking) The amount of beer consumed after one has stopped counting the number of pints of beer one has drank, generally occurring after the 8th or 9th pint. I drank an obscene amount of beer last night, and today I'm hungover.

So in American....about a 12 pack? That's not obscene, that's a warm up. Unless you did it in 2 or 3 hours.

If you can type, you're not drunk enough!:D

and i did that salt and ice thing on my arm... it doesnt look good

Care to elaborate?

So in American....about a 12 pack? That's not obscene, that's a warm up. Unless you did it in 2 or 3 hours.

If you can type, you're not drunk enough!:D

Why, as a matter of fact, it did happen over the course of about 4 hours. I didn't just drink the 8 or 9 pints at the pub, that's just when I lost count. There were other people who would just walk up to me and hand me a beer, so I couldn't tell you how many it was based on how much money I spent. Also, they had a couple higher ABV content beers, and those really fucked me up. The featured brew at the pub this month is this stuff called Tricerahops, which has a 9.2% alcohol content, and the bartender warned me would fuck me up. Sure enough, it did. :hybrid:

I can always type, even between puking and passing out.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If you drink at home, can't you just count the pile of bottles or cans?

I usually put the empty cans in a basket beside my computer table, and next morning, I can resolve the amount I emptied ;)