• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fuck you, George Lucas! Fuck you!

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I am so fearing the day when he decides to give American Graffiti a digital remake.

I agree completely. George Lucus doesn't understand that the Star Wars universe has become BIGGER than him. He wouldn't mind letting people do parodies of the stories but any decent story has to get approved by him and since he didn't write it, HE WON'T approve it.

The original Knights of the Old Republic should be a movie or hell, even a manga adaption with Revan, Malick and Bastila.

What about the rumors that the original is going to get re-released in 3D? Is that true?

Lucas can eat an Ewok dick.

But I disagree about the expanded universe sucking. The Thrawn books were lightyears better than anything that has been put out in the Prequels/Clone Wars. Even at it's worst NJO is still better.

I think that it took guts to reinvent a loved franchise and break the mold of fantasy by making it more realistic in showing faults and failures in the heroes. I also really liked that the whole point was that the Force is just an energy with no "light" or "dark" side and that good and bad actions come from people alone. That shows a deterministic viewpoint, the opposite of encouraging apathy, and dispels dogmatism. It instilled a more intelligent aspect that was a reaction to Luca's generic family value mass consumption of late.

I too am tired of the cartoons and whoring out of Star Wars by Lucas. But it sells I guess. Hell if he really wants to do star wars crap, how about another MOVIE? There are scripts drawn up for a 7,8, and 9. The story continues after the old Empire's fall. The new Jedi are Luke and Han's sons among others. Luke and Hans both sit at the council.

But you know what really gripes me? Every time I see a commercial for Verizon's Droid phone (I have Sprint, BTW) There is a disclaimer at the bottom that states the word "droid" is property of Lucusfilm and used with permission... WTF?! HE OWNS THE WORD DROID NOW?

I too am tired of the cartoons and whoring out of Star Wars by Lucas. But it sells I guess. Hell if he really wants to do star wars crap, how about another MOVIE? There are scripts drawn up for a 7,8, and 9. The story continues after the old Empire's fall. The new Jedi are Luke and Han's sons among others. Luke and Hans both sit at the council.

But you know what really gripes me? Every time I see a commercial for Verizon's Droid phone (I have Sprint, BTW) There is a disclaimer at the bottom that states the word "droid" is property of Lucusfilm and used with permission... WTF?! HE OWNS THE WORD DROID NOW?

I always remember reading film plots for Ulic Qel-Droma and Exar Kun time era. Either way I'd hate to see how that would get fucked up in the current situation of whoring out Star Wars.

Yeah, I stick to the movies, and leave it at that. I'll fill in my own "What happened to the universe after the care bears saved it from the Empire....?" info.

Kind of like I did with Harry Potter after a while. J.K. Rowling is a man-hating nutjob.

Yeah, I stick to the movies, and leave it at that. I'll fill in my own "What happened to the universe after the care bears saved it from the Empire....?" info.

Kind of like I did with Harry Potter after a while. J.K. Rowling is a man-hating nutjob.

Where do I get the copy of the Care Bears defeating the Empire!? I must have it!

NOW!!!!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Aren't there rumours about an Indiana Jones 5 supposedly, because if that is the case and to quote Patton Oswalt: "At Midnight I Will Kill George Lucas With A Shovel"