• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fuck you, George Lucas! Fuck you!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Lucas can eat an Ewok dick.

You have no idea how much I laughed at that sentence........:rofl:

Seriously though, I've seethed at the introduction of Jar-Jar Binks, and the below-par prequels, but...KILLING OFF CHEWIE??? Are they NUTS???

Any bets on a Dallas-like dream sequence to bring back Chewbacca?

It was R. A. Salvatore's Star Wars novel that killed off Chewie.

yea, and i was never a giant fan of that book

I always wanted to read it. I like R. A. Salvatore for the most part. I always want to check out the new Darth Bane book. Dynasty of Evil. That looks kick ass.

I always wanted to read it. I like R. A. Salvatore for the most part. I always want to check out the new Darth Bane book. Dynasty of Evil. That looks kick ass.

nah dude, when he brought that new super race into the picture, it fucked shit up in the EU dude.

but, there was a book that came out last year called Death Troopers, about zombies on a deralict star destroyer. THAT is a big i want to get

Then they will do another round of Indiana Jones movies with Shia LeBarf in the place of Harrison Ford, Argh! George Lucas never knows when to quit!

Then they will do another round of Indiana Jones movies with Shia LeBarf in the place of Harrison Ford, Argh! George Lucas never knows when to quit!

Nope, he does not. He just keeps pissing people off and amassing more money. I've grown to loathe him over the years.... he took something beautiful and sullied it with greed. :2 cents:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Nope, he does not. He just keeps pissing people off and amassing more money. I've grown to loathe him over the years.... he took something beautiful and sullied it with greed. :2 cents:

Well said :thumbsup:

Indeed. However, I hate seeing my beloved Star Wars realm tainted. Sure George Lucas owns it all and whatnot, however, there comes a time when you need to leave your baby alone and let it grow naturally. I mean look at what Bioware did for Star Wars. George Lucas should just sit back and count the money he already has and be happy.

What you talking about? I understand on a little bit of a level, but did Star Trek not have a blockbuster hit film come out last year? Is it not getting a MMORPG (I know, I know, but it's coming still and planned to be a big hit) coming out in the foreseeable future?

Star Trek is getting back on the map. Though at a price too. No less, it's getting big again, modern day big which means it is all action, romance, and frivolous humor. But... it's back and huge.

The new star wars game looks like garbage and it seems like Bioware didn't realize what's important in an mmo until it's too late. Variety magazine said they blew 150 million on voiceover work for the quests.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
and Han shot first!!! :mad:

:1orglaugh :thumbsup: Love Star Wars (especially the original) movies, I even have a couple of books somewhere, but Lucas has definitely lost the plot (no pun intended). ... the best parody was Family Guys' Blue Harvest :D

I am most likely the only Star Wars fan who has the balls to say this so here goes. I love all 6 Star Wars movies (and I don't mind the changes George Lucas has made with the original trilogy), I kind of like the animated series and I don't mind the video games (though the Force Unleashed games are my favourites yes both Force Unleashed games). I think some fans should give him a break for a few reasons.

1. The reason why more Star Wars stuff comes out is because it's the hardcore Star Wars fans (aka the nerds aka people who can't get laid aka people who don't have lives) want more things to do with Star Wars and funny enough most of the haters of the new things are the ones who wanted them. The best example was one he released the original non-special edition versions of the original trilogy, he did exactly what they wanted which was a release with no enhancements of any kind and it was the nerds who complained cause he didn't enhance them for widescreen TVs and digitally cleaned up even though they clearly said there should be released exactly as they were when they came out.

2. He nearly died of exhaustion while making the first Star Wars movie and made many personal sacrifices finishing off the original trilogy. As far as I'm concerned he should be free to make any changes he wants to the original trilogy and expand the Star Wars franchise if he wants to considering all he been through. It is his property at the end of the day and you will do the same thing if you created Star Wars.

3. If we go out of Star Wars for a minute the real why people complain about sequels/prequels/remakes/reboots/spin-offs etc is because they compare them to the original movies and they wanted the sequels in the first place though they never take part of the blame for sequels being bad. It is a known fact that most of the haters of sequels are the ones who wanted them in the first place.

4. George is probably the only person who actually has the guts to change his vision of a film series he created despite the fact that it's decades old. I bet most directors who like to enhance their films if they can but don't have the guts to do it. If you don't like the changes he made then think of it as a parallel universe or something, come on it'd not that hard to use you imagination.

5. He is no different then any other person who created a popular franchise when it comes to still getting lots of money due to sales, tell me you wouldn't do that if you created a popular franchise and still be making a shit load of money from it. If you are going to hate the guy from still making more Star Wars stuff then you should also spread that hatred to created popular franchises too and if those guys are dead then hate their families or something.:1orglaugh

Every Star Wars fan has an opinion on the franchise as a whole, the films, on George Lucas, the changes he made and on and everyone is entitled to their own opinion by all means.