• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

fuck buddies

In my experience it's just not a good idea.

I think being in a serious relationship with no common interests can be pretty bad too. I just broke up with my girlfriend because of it. The only thing we enjoyed together was sex.

Of course, then I was second-guessing the whole break-up. I'm still figuring out whether I want to go back because I like her, or if it's because I like the security of having a girlfriend. If it's the latter, then she's not for me.

But back to the original intent of this post: If you're looking for no-commitment sex, go to a city between 2 and 5 hours away from you and have yourself a one night stand. Make sure you get her number and stay friends (which I guess is a challenge of it's own). Then it's simple to say "I'm in town on business, what are you up to?"
Whatever you do, have fun.

I see it as walking down my own path, and if someone else is going down the same road, that's great. If I like her, even better. Then whatever happens, happens.

I hope that's not true. I know you better than that, right? Cause after all, you know who you would be disrespecting if you laid some guy out for doing your ex? Your ex. You'd be restricting her freedom to have whichever guy she wants and move on from you, by kicking the ass of the next man she chose to be with. You're respectful of women, so bear that in mind.
hey, if i see them going at it right in front of me, then......i dont know. i dont like pda's. especially from an ex! but, no i probably wouldnt do anything.

" You should feel better. You should have seen how much better iaf made ME feel last night ;)"

:eek: :eek: i did what?

Yup he does, my side of the bed wasnt even cold yet and he just moved right on in, oh did i mention he is living there with her too? Yeaaaaahhhhhh

Is that what brought on your seperation then? When did this guy move in? And yeah, he sounds like a great friend, but then again why would you even care if either of them get hurt? I think I'd be pretty pissed if my "soon to be" exhusband had the audacity to move a girlfriend of mine into my house and was screwing her in my bed-it would be what he deserved if he was that much of a bastard to do something so low.

I met a girl at a coffee joint and thought she was attractive.
I talked to her for an hour and found out that she was a college student involved with everything in school functions.
She hinted that she was so busy with her focus on school since grade school that she probably missed out on experiences that most of her friends had in high school.

She wanted to "relax" and that's how it started. It seemed to pick up as time went on and became a good time for both of us.
She finished school and got a great job in Kansas City....it lasted almost 3 years and was great for both of us.

well that sounds like a good story :) :p