• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

fuck buddies

Yup he does, my side of the bed wasnt even cold yet and he just moved right on in, oh did i mention he is living there with her too? Yeaaaaahhhhhh

damn, your more passive than me. congrats!!!!:thumbsup:

all i know is that if i see anyone fucking my girl, even if its a year later after we broke up, he will need some major dental work.

I feel stupid.

My ex while I we were going through problems and eventually broke up asked me out the blue can we just be sex buddies. I got pissed due to that lame love shit and said no I think of your more than that..... How freaking stupid was that? I figure if a girl ask you to become that, all the feelings that were there are completly gone, I should have knocked her up for a good while.... Anyway, if you guys have a bang buddy chick, enjoy it.

I feel stupid.

My ex while I we were going through problems and eventually broke up asked me out the blue can we just be sex buddies. I got pissed due to that lame love shit and said no I think of your more than that..... How freaking stupid was that?

it wasnt stupid. in my opinion, this was the right thing to do. i admire you for doing this. you sound like a stand up kind of guy. if you dont think it was stupid. i mean, you broke up. why continue. it will only hurt her.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I think the best sex and relationships come from meeting someone you really get along with, a friendship that grows, then evolves into sex. Friends first, benefits later. Much more rewarding, fun and exciting I think. Having great sex with a woman who is really your friend, or better, your best friend can't be beat. Look for women that you like and get along with naturally as friends, then take it from there.

Yeah this is very nice, the only problem is you'd probably end up falling for this girl majorly and wanting more than just the sex. I've seen this happen many times.

I think a fuck buddy works best when its a girl you don't like that much (like what i have right now) i love fucking her coz shes a dirty slut, but because i have no actual feelings for her i never want it to be more than sex. And this way i wont get hurt if she decides to go fuck someone else.

The hope is that the emotions are mutual, and explored, and certainly caution is in order.
I don't think women as a group are out wanting anything different than that either.

Otherwise, what is life all about?

I think it's tough to really enjoy sex from someone you don't like to spend time with because of their personality, lack of stimulating conversation or a lack of similiar shared interests. :2 cents:

Fuck buddies only last for so long, b/c of the emotional attachment that most people can't help but develop. Either you advance to dating, or things slowly start happening less frequently, or people move away

Although I don't currently have a fuck buddy per se, last winter after my ex and i broke up, i was feeling blue, and an old friend ( i used to fuck her) showed up in town for a week and we screwed like bunnies while she was here. She is my long term fuck bunny, we just can't keep our hands off each other when were both in the same city......

HOWEVER, we made a rule waaaaaaay back in the day not to date.

Exactly! Relationships aren't stagnant, and are always moving. Either they get better or worse.

Well at least there is an understanding here, that hopefully both of you enjoy and agree to. I'm very turned off by picking up women for sex, and just don't do it. I dated a girl once who was attractive, but an admitted lesbian. We had great sex, got along well enough, and genuinely liked each other but she went back to her girlfriend. I was a bit frustrated with her, and let it go. I still hold her in high regard, could consider sex if we met up, and we have a mutual longterm friend but haven't seen each other in years. Most likely, I'd avoid sex, if by chance we met at a party, (unlikely, now that I fell off the end of the Earth and live in the sub-tropics), unless we started to reconnect.

Remember Fatal Attraction is from a male point of view, but it certainly can happen with a woman being pursued;
http://imdb.com/title/tt0093010/

I think as you get older, personality becomes the number 1 consideration. You learn the best sex comes from a real companion and friend.

Last edited:
wow, thanks for all your insightful comments. really helps to read various accounts. actually, i know that in the long run that personality, character, and the relationship itself is what matters, but i'm still young and in my early 20's and i've come out of a long term relationship with somebody and i just want to explore what life has to offer before i settle down. see what life is like without being tied down by somebody. otherwise i'm afraid i'm going to regret my youth.

Dude my GF and me were friends for a while and dated a little. and then we started having sex. after a while. we became BF and GF. all you have to do is go in with a open mind and willing to do any thing really. and not be closed for just a friend ship. because most girls want something more then just sex. most dont want to be friends that fuck. thats what a BF is for.

I sort-of had a fuck buddy when I was 16, she only gave me handjobs and I only fingered her. I can't remember how many times we did it but we now stopped talked completely, I think it was because a asked her out, i'm not sure, but she was a freak.

I think as you get older, personality becomes the number 1 consideration. You learn the best sex comes from a real companion and friend.

Great point, AFA. The best sex really does come from being with a companion and friend.

I tried 'fuck buddies' once, didn't work, mainly because I get emotionally involved and we weren't emotionally in the same place.

You don't. Either it happens or it doesn't and 9/10 it's her that makes the first move.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i dont believe there is a way to "approach" someone who is a friend that would be down with fucking with little emotions tied. for me, it just happens. i have been asked once by my girlfriend (after we broke up) "can we still use eachother?" stupidly i said no out of hurt (though it was my fault she dumped me to begin with) but she was different.

i do/did have this friend. the most gorgeous thing ive ever seen and we met and hung out for a year before she kissed me after drinking 3 mikes lemonades. then she kissed me a few more times after that in the course of the next week, but there was no official statements about us being a couple. one night she calls me up and tells me shes horny and started touching herself and asking me if i wished i was there with her.

of course i said hell yea and jumped up, went over there and had the best sex of my life. we had sex for awhile after that but still, there were these no-couple-vibes though she admited a couple of times she loved me, but we were still friends.

of course since ive been living with real girlfriend ive had to cut down the sex from her to.. well none now. at times its depressing, but i do love my girl so it balances out. for me, it just happened. be friends. be there. and see what happens.

Great point, AFA. The best sex really does come from being with a companion and friend.

I tried 'fuck buddies' once, didn't work, mainly because I get emotionally involved and we weren't emotionally in the same place.

Thanks. :)

A while back I read a study of couples that were together for I think it was a minimum of 10 years and considered themselves close.

They agreed on all major viewpoints in life, felt they could tell their partner anything, and that their partner was their best friend, and an important source of joy and support. They also felt they had similiar interests, life experiences and shared a similar sense of humor, (which encompasses a great deal of similiar life experience, simply laughing together is a big indicator of compatibility).

In order of importance, sex rated about 15th on the list of what was important to them, but both partners felt the sex was incredible nonetheless.

They had very successful and satisfying relationships, and with sex so far down on the list of what was satisfying to them, I don't think these are the sort of people going out and looking for "f*ck buddies".

In order of importance, sex rated about 15th on the list of what was important to them, but both partners felt the sex was incredible nonetheless.

this is because sex isnt that important in a relationship.:eek:

its true. if you base your relationship on sex first, it will fail. i know its an old cliche, but communication is key.

I think being in a serious relationship with no common interests can be pretty bad too. I just broke up with my girlfriend because of it. The only thing we enjoyed together was sex.

Of course, then I was second-guessing the whole break-up. I'm still figuring out whether I want to go back because I like her, or if it's because I like the security of having a girlfriend. If it's the latter, then she's not for me.

But back to the original intent of this post: If you're looking for no-commitment sex, go to a city between 2 and 5 hours away from you and have yourself a one night stand. Make sure you get her number and stay friends (which I guess is a challenge of it's own). Then it's simple to say "I'm in town on business, what are you up to?"
Whatever you do, have fun.

i was approached with an offer of this in grade 12 of high school. ah yes the good old days.
but at the tender age of 18 i said no, dont know how and dont know why.

well i sorta know why. the girl that asked me was 19, and today is probably an encyclopedia of STD's.
always trust your gut

Getting emotionally involved never fails. I think that's what's happening between me and my fuck buddy right now. I think the tell tale sign was watching the last two movies together and just falling asleep in each other's arms. We've talked about it, and she's starting to feel the same way I do. And you know what? That's not a bad thing.

Good points, I agree.

I think the best sex and relationships come from meeting someone you really get along with, a friendship that grows, then evolves into sex. Friends first, benefits later. Much more rewarding, fun and exciting I think. Having great sex with a woman who is really your friend, or better, your best friend can't be beat. Look for women that you like and get along with naturally as friends, then take it from there.

Much easier then trying to think up some "killer pick up line", or something of the sort. Real relationships in the real world are much more complicated then that.

That is precisely how the phrase "Fuck Buddy" was coined. A "friend with benefits" is just that... a friend. Whereas a Fuck Buddy is a person you fuck... absent the whole "Friend" concept. Having a fuck buddy is nothing more than scoring the same piece of ass on a semi-regular basis.