• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

French teenage girl vs. Islamists

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I think they should've stopped dancing, when we carpet bombed them around the clock, for the hostage crisis. I'm not going to cut them slack, because they have no free will. The moderate muslims do nothing about the extreme muslims, they won't even denounce their actions, let alone fight back, and try and put their country into the 19th century. You won't cut any Americans for what they do, you won't make excuses like brainwashing. You hold them accountable, as far as I'm concerned, every single country over there, is a backwards ass shithole, and they should be held accountable.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I stick up for the Persians who live around me. The ones I know love America and are very patriotic to the point they are the most likely ones to be hanging an American flag in front of their Persian Sand Castle. Good capitalists who spend lots of money too. They’re not spies either, at least the ones I know.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I stick up for the Persians who live around me. The ones I know love America and are very patriotic to the point they are the most likely ones to be hanging an American flag in front of their Persian Sand Castle. Good capitalists who spend lots of money too. They’re not spies either, at least the ones I know.
So what you are saying is that they are Americans