• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

French teenage girl vs. Islamists

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
So if I understand you correctly you prefer local criminals to foreign criminals. Of course Drug usage could be decriminalized and that way you could remove the need for theft to get money for drugs and for criminals to smuggle drugs into countries but what do I know?
Of course. Better to be killed by a family member than some random stranger from a foreign land.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Since this thread is crap anyway ... Let's add some class to it.

Salman Rushdie.jpg

Salman Rushdie in a tuxedo no less. ;)

Of course. Better to be killed by a family member than some random stranger from a foreign land.
If John is injecting some class into thread, let me inject some education :)

Did you know that in many countries, killing a family member (esp patricide/matricide) holds a higher sentence than just normal murder?

Patricide was mandatory life imprisonment or death penalty in Japan until there was this case of a daughter who killed her father who was raping her for 15 years since she was 14. The case was so messed up they eventually changed the law.
https://savvytokyo.com/ladies-the-l...that-paved-the-road-toward-equality-in-japan/

Did you know that in many countries, killing a family member (esp patricide/matricide) holds a higher sentence than just normal murder?

The murder of a family member is always an outrageous act.

My ancestor Matti Munapää tried to murder his family, but fortunately he failed and ended up in a mental hospital.

2.jpg

gmase

Patricide was mandatory life imprisonment or death penalty in Japan until there was this case of a daughter who killed her father who was raping her for 15 years since she was 14. The case was so messed up they eventually changed the law.
https://savvytokyo.com/ladies-the-l...that-paved-the-road-toward-equality-in-japan/
The more I know. That was new to me.

gmase

Since this thread is crap anyway ... Let's add some class to it.

View attachment 886746

Salman Rushdie in a tuxedo no less.
Islamic judgments do not expire.
A NJ man traveled to idyllic Chautauqua NY to stab Mr. Rushdie before a lecture. I have been to that venue and an on-stage stabbing is the last thing the visitors would have expected. The injuries seem to have been extensive, but not life threatening.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/salma...g-event-at-chautauqua-institution-in-new-york

The assailant will not be an inmate, but an 'incarcerated person'.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
A NJ man traveled to idyllic Chautauqua NY to stab Mr. Rushdie before a lecture. I have been to that venue and an on-stage stabbing is the last thing the visitors would have expected. The injuries seem to have been extensive, but not life threatening.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/salma...g-event-at-chautauqua-institution-in-new-york

The assailant will not be an inmate, but an 'incarcerated person'.
I think that may change again, to
"A person of incarceration"
I'm really not asking this as a joke, but I wonder if because of what he did, and to who, if he'll get money from islam, to pay for a lawyer. I think it was a 3 million dollar bounty for his death.

gmase

Maybe he can get a partial payout?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You know people in Iran are dancing in the streets.
I think they've stopped dancing when they heard Rushdi's life was no longer at risk. Anyways, iranian civilians are being brainwashed by their government for about 2 generations, I wouldn't blame them for celebrating the death of someone the government 'been labeling as an heretic, an enemy of the prophet for 35 years