• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones Sweetheart

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys well its the last few days of voting I hope your all doing well and having a great holiday and I hope your all safe tonight and you enjoy yourselves. Lets have a great 2011. Thank you all for your continued voting and support. Your are all so fantastic and I love this community :)
Hugs and kisses.. meet me at midnight lol xoxo Tay

Here is my blog post

Hey guys ! Its almost here the end of 2010 and what a year its been. There's been a lot of ups and downs and I can't wait to start the new year. This year may have ended with some unfortunate news but next year will be full of good news god willing. I meet with the oncologist on tuesday so I should know more information then.

I had the most amazing year @ conventions meeting my fans and making the most amazing friends. I'm so thankful for the people that came into my life this year and for the ones who have been stamding by me thoughout each year.

There are big things to come in 2011 for me and most defiitely for you. I will be bringing u the best me you have ever seen. Starting with showing up to the AVN and AEE and being close to my fans. Then a lot more struggles may come but ill persevere ! Im staying in tonight not feeling too hot having some friends over to just relax and I hope you girlies are getting all dolled up and you boys are getting all sexay and hope you all come give me a big kiss at midnight online :) MUAH.

So, we all know that New Years Eve is resolution time so what are yours ? I'd love to hear them :).
Here are a couple of mine ...

1. Live like your dying, and cherish everyone around you.
2. Be a better person to myself and to others

3. Never see another nicholas cage movie again ! He just annoys me . He was good in some movies but ugh now I cant stand his voice.

4. See more of Europe. Or any of it for that matter. I havent been there

5. Each month spend at least 3 days at one of my favourite charities and help them out

Dont forget they extended the miss freeones contest till January second and I really need you all to bring home a win for me !! www.vote4tay.com vote your asses off till then !! I need you guys :)

Also I will be live all week before I go to vegas. So join the free fanclub get your free screenname and lets have some fun. Ill be uploading a full naughty new years and naughty xmas set to the free fanclub :)

Lets ring in the new year right ! Everyone be safe !xoxoxo

Tay

newyear2.jpg

newyear3.jpg

newyear4.jpg

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Ashleigh,Jane B,Chica and Alissa.

Yep! ^^^ All of the ones you've named keep it fun and real. And although they might mention their sites, I've never felt like they were trying to JUST use the site to advertise or get some votes for a contest. Spexy, Jane, Chica or Alissa are more like "one of the guys"... like regular members. Kimora Klein doesn't post as much as them, but I'd put her in that category too. And I can tell from what limited interaction I've had with her, if JinxyPie will stick around, she'll be a blast to have on here more often.

But right now, it's definitely the Fearsome Foursome: Spexy, Jane, Chica and Alissa. :thumbsup:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Only ones on here NOT promoting or Hustlin' something w/ EVERY goddamned post:
Bree Olson
Chica
Jane B.
Spexy Ash
Alsia
Lurkingdirk :facepalm:
whimsy :facepalm:
AndronicusRy :facepalm:

Oh BTW, has anyone heard from our new Miss Freeones since she cashed the check?:facepalm:

We have a bunch here, and God bless them for listening to our drivel!

If I had to pick one, I'd have to say Ashleigh. :thumbsup:

Spexy once again!

:crowdgrin

^ i think they represent the Freeones Community! Come on Roald and Petra!! Get it done!!!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I still say Alisa with Jane B, Ashleigh, Chica and Miss H close seconds.

Still pushing for this!!

My vote for tops stays with Spexy Ashleigh

Chica in a very close second!

Then Bella Bellini for her love of Lost!!

Edit: sorry, a little tipsy. my weekend just started :D