• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones Sweetheart

Jon S.

Banned
Number one in my book is Nikki Nova because I find her to be one of the sweetest people on here or anywhere for that matter. She is simply one of the sweetest people to grace this planet! She is never on here hawking anything, and much of the sweet things she does is behind the scenes, so she isn't doing it just to get attention either. Nikki is so sweet, intelligent, normal, real and honest it's amazing...given the industry and how many will provide nothing but lip service and simply say what people want to hear to make a buck. She is genuinely a caring person, who demonstrates that fact time and time again...and never expects or asks for anything for herself in the process. She's simply just a real sweetheart!

Coming in second in my book would have to be Spexy Ashleigh! Another real sweetheart! She is so real and genuine, honest, & intelligent...like I said, a real sweetheart!

Coming in third in my book, would be Jinxypie...another real sweetheart!

The aforementioned women really set the bar fairly high for all OCSMs IMHO!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Oh btw, who is our Miss Freeones again? :facepalm:

Jon S.

Banned
Oh btw, who is our Miss Freeones again? :facepalm:
See...that's determined by "outsiders" who pop in to vote in the contest & then pop right out again...as opposed to by the regulars...who are on here all of the time & have a chance to really take everything into account. I guarantee, if the voting were weighted toward how active the voter is as opposed to how long they have been a member &/or only active members of the board (where this question is being presented) voted, the results of the Miss FreeOnes Contest would have likely been QUITE different.

To be perfectly honest, and in response to your question, I have completely forgotten who the winner was. I'm sure the fact that she is not an active participant on the boards has nothing to do with that fact. Ha ha ha!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
See...that's determined by "outsiders" who pop in to vote in the contest & then pop right out again...as opposed to by the regulars...who are on here all of the time & have a chance to really take everything into account. I guarantee, if the voting were weighted toward how active the voter is as opposed to how long they have been a member &/or only active members of the board (where this question is being presented) voted, the results of the Miss FreeOnes Contest would have likely been QUITE different.

To be perfectly honest, and in response to your question, I have completely forgotten who the winner was. I'm sure the fact that she is not an active participant on the boards has nothing to do with that fact. Ha ha ha!

Ed Zachary! :facepalm:
If I was Peter or Rolaid, I would have cancelled the check...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND