• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones sucks? Are you going to take this shit?

So you don't even care what I think? :crying:

I didn't know you had defected over to "the others?" This makes me sad Petra, I mean how is our love ever going to blossom into what it should be when you're stuck over in lala land chatting to a bunch of no nothings?

No, you need to come back Petra, come back now! Our love is just too important to break away from. I mean the full scale marathon blood orgies were only a week or so away.... who can walk away from that? Nobody that's who. So, get your sweet little ass back over here, or I'll have no choice but to break out the paddles....

And for what you've done, you better believe that's a paddling.

You see I even insert lame Simpsons jokes into my posts . . . for you.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I only troll other forums when I'm looking for fake boobs, midgets, fake boobs, obscure starlets, fake boobs, Asian girls, fake boobs, rs downloads, fake boobs or fake boobs.

The guy who wrote that obviously needs to get laid more, maybe we should have a whip round and buy him a pro for the night!!!

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member
Who wouldn't LOVE this board??!!!! Probably just jealous other boards....LOL!!!

Please don't post links to other forums!

But, let it roll off. Our board is obviously not for everyone. We have people who leave pissed because we don't allow stolen content or because they think this, that or the other about us or our members.

We all know better. ;-)

Whenever those other ones have a roster of OCSMs like we do, then they can talk!

Whenever those other ones have a ~~whimsy~~ like we do, then they can talk!

I bet they don't even have a BlueBalls! STDiva! Hell, they probably don't even have anyone that lurks as grand as LurkingDirk!

Get over it! Hop on the sob wagon and get it out of your system. Don't let those other boards make you cry! Let my backhand to the side of your face make you cry. :hatsoff:

ed007

Banned
So you don't even care what I think? :crying:

:dunno:

I didn't know you had defected over to "the others?" This makes me sad Petra, I mean how is our love ever going to blossom into what it should be when you're stuck over in lala land chatting to a bunch of no nothings?

No, you need to come back Petra, come back now! Our love is just too important to break away from. I mean the full scale marathon blood orgies were only a week or so away.... who can walk away from that? Nobody that's who. So, get your sweet little ass back over here, or I'll have no choice but to break out the paddles....

And for what you've done, you better believe that's a paddling.

You see I even insert lame Simpsons jokes into my posts . . . for you.

What a lovely couple. :lovecoupl

I was just thinking about you two love birds earlier today. I hope the wedding going to be like the FreeOnes party where everyone is welcome? I want a front row seat. :D

I used google & found the board you mentioned & this is what I have to say about it.

1. The OP makes it very clear he only visited the board once & only by accident. IMHO that's not enough to form a decent opinion about a board, especially not a board as large as this one. (this was in 2005 btw)

2. The 3rd poster complains about the mods & admins. He obviously got banned for something & didn't agree with the reasons given to him.

They will ban some people for things they won't ban others for.

The quote above seems true in some cases, but if one checks the posting history of certain members, one quickly finds out that those members that are banned for certain lighter offenses usually have a big list of other offenses on their name.

3. The 5th poster should check other parts of the board besides the babes section.

4. Poster nr. 6. has made a grand total of 21 posts since he joined to board you mentioned & he has been a member over there for 2 years. I assume he doesn't really like the discussions held on that board either (& this would mean the people there aren't intelligent enough either), otherwise he'd have a larger post count.

Considering that FO is one of the biggest adult message boards I believe that the complaints made by the posters on the other message board are unfounded, since FO wouldn't be as big as it is if they were true.

mr google

Banned
Why is everyone picking on me? :weeping:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
we may not be the brightest bulbs on the net....but, at least we got bigger willies

Pictures or it doesn't exist!

Wait. Nevermind....

first where eles can u fine a site filled with so many hot beautiful women .

2nd if your gonna use my phrase use it right

opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they usually stink.