• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Points Video Gallery

Max

Banned
StUdLySOXfan said:
Hey can anyone redeem their points for videos? I know its an option but i cannot select it? Is there even a gallery?! :confused:

StUdLySOXfan, dvd's arn't available yet that is why u cannot click the link! :cool:

pitino

are you talking to me?
just enjoy your stay and movies will come!

wonder how many points it will take to get a dvd lol.while we are here,how do we get a freeones shirt

member20672

Closed Account
dallasv8 said:
wonder how many points it will take to get a dvd lol.while we are here,how do we get a freeones shirt
5,000 posts.

and StUdLySOXfan, your probably gonna need quite a few points to buy a video.

member20672

Closed Account
StUdLySOXfan said:
u need to post 5000 times in order to open the video gallery?! Thats absurd if its true
No, 5000 posts to the free t-shirt. Read back over my first post and you'll see my top comment is directed towards the t-shirt and then below I make the indication that I am speaking w/ you by placing an "AND" there.

can you give me any link to the thread where I can redeem my point what can I redeem with my points?

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Give it time guys.
In the mean while why not join some of the great topics being discussed in the forum?
Most memebrs here come here for that very same reason and not the free stuff. If your waiting till 5,000 post to get a t-shirt, you maybe here a while. Some members have been here a 1 yr and are only half way there.

member20672

Closed Account
Colonel said:
Give it time guys.
In the mean while why not join some of the great topics being discussed in the forum?
Most memebrs here come here for that very same reason and not the free stuff. If your waiting till 5,000 post to get a t-shirt, you maybe here a while. Some members have been here a 1 yr and are only half way there.
I believe its more of the newer members that wish to get all the free stuff. Personally a free t-shirt....might be a little akward on me, and I'm sure you'll need a lot of points for the vids, but it should be something nice when it is open.:thumbsup: