• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I've a feeling next year's winner will consist of multiple names. Not because multiple people will win it, but because that particular user will keep having his user name changed.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Please, people, stop reporting posts in this thread.

It is a complete trollfest, ad if we would go ahead and hand out infractions, there would be few members left in this.

Just take it with a grain of salt, and if you don't like it, stay out and have a beer.

It's not worth worrying about the situation

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Please, people, stop reporting posts in this thread.

It is a complete trollfest, ad if we would go ahead and hand out infractions, there would be few members left in this.

Just take it with a grain of salt, and if you don't like it, stay out and have a beer.

So tempted to report this post now...

please, people, stop reporting posts in this thread.

lol!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Urban Dictionary: ASSHAT: One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat.

I don't consider Will to be an asshat at all.
Hmmm...you have a point there.

But If his ass is covering someone else's head, for example yours, then that would technically qualify him as an asshat. Right?

Wow, looks like I'm a little late to the party, seems like the winner has already been announced. Congrats (Will E) Worm, I'm fairly certain you more than EARNED this prestigious award. :hatsoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.