• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones 3,000 members contest

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
The person who guesses when the Freeones board will hit 3,000 members wins 2 Freeones mugs (value $22.00)
attachment.php

http://www.cafeshops.com/freeones

So guess the day, hour, minute of when the Freeones board will hit 3,000 members. Use this Format: 02-22-2004 06:18 AM All guesses are Central Time, even if you specify a different time zone. If you do not guess AM or PM, your guess won't be valid. In case of a tie, the FIRST guess will win. One guess per member

Good Luck and Guess away!
(contest ends 02-29-2004)

NOTE: to the administrator, you should either keep a copy of members guesses for your own records or disable the option that allows members to edit their posts in this message board.

If I wanted to, I have the option to return at a later date and edit my post and change it to the correct winning time and date.

Sutty

Banned
tpb12182 said:
NOTE: to the administrator, you should either keep a copy of members guesses for your own records or disable the option that allows members to edit their posts in this message board.

If I wanted to, I have the option to return at a later date and edit my post and change it to the correct winning time and date.

Once you've posted, you've got 5 minutes to edit and then you're done, you can't touch it again. So you won't be able to go back and change it.

07-04-2004 12:00 AM

Last edited:
Freeones said:
The person who guesses when the Freeones board will hit 3,000 members wins 2 Freeones mugs (value $22.00)
attachment.php

http://www.cafeshops.com/freeones

So guess the day, hour, minute of when the Freeones board will hit 3,000 members. Use this Format: 02-22-2004 06:18 AM All guesses are Central Time, even if you specify a different time zone. If you do not guess AM or PM, your guess won't be valid. In case of a tie, the FIRST guess will win. One guess per member

Good Luck and Guess away!
(contest ends 02-29-2004)

:bowdown: ***06-26-2004 07:49 PM*** :eek:

Last edited: