• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones 3,000 members contest

If no one got the actual date and time as the correct answer, will the person who's got the closest wins??

Doctor Who, Doc Brown & Marty McFly have all told me the answer will be:

02-26-2004 01:03 AM

:glugglug: Look it's me and a friend with the prize...oh yes those mugs shall be mine...

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Well seeing there's about 450 open spots left, I'm guessing August 12, 2:00 PM.

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
July 5th, 2004 19:39 GMT

-cs™

08-23-2004 07:12pm

Freeones said:
The person who guesses when the Freeones board will hit 3,000 members wins 2 Freeones mugs (value $22.00)
attachment.php

http://www.cafeshops.com/freeones

So guess the day, hour, minute of when the Freeones board will hit 3,000 members. Use this Format: 02-22-2004 06:18 AM All guesses are Central Time, even if you specify a different time zone. If you do not guess AM or PM, your guess won't be valid. In case of a tie, the FIRST guess will win. One guess per member

Good Luck and Guess away!
(contest ends 02-29-2004)

jscott02

Banned
08-14-2004 1:18 AM
;)

Sutty

Banned
I was just thinking, this competition should have a closing date because once we get to around 2,999 members, someone is going to have a guess and get it right. Or was that the point of it all and we've all been stupid and guessed too early.:(

Sutty said:
I was just thinking, this competition should have a closing date because once we get to around 2,999 members, someone is going to have a guess and get it right. Or was that the point of it all and we've all been stupid and guessed too early.:(

contest ends 02-29-2004
:hatsoff: